Chapter 4

Harry pov
What is a name you prefer to be called by? "Hmm well my uncle calls me Bella my dad calls me Lynx and everyone else calls Aurora so I guess you can call me by my full middle name Bellatrix. I only let certain people call me that. Only one other person called me that." Who? If you don't mind me asking. "Your parents called me Bellatrix. So did my mom." I am honored to be allowed to call you that. She smiled at me her hair had a light pink tinge and her brow eyes looked purple. "It's good to have you back Harry." I smiled at her she had told me that when we were babies we were really close. So we walked towards a big building which I found out was a bank and from what she told me it's the safest place in the Wizarding world except maybe Hogwarts. Once she entered we walked up to this goblin. "How can I help you?" Harry Potter and Lynx Aurora Bellatrix Lupin." His eyes widened at her name. She told me her mom was an evil evil woman. But she changed so my guess was her middle name. "Are you going to show us to our vaults or sit there and gape. Yes my mom is Bellatrix Lupin and my dad is Remus Lupin and yes this is Harry Potter now here are our keys!" He nodded fast and took us to our vault. We went to mine first as it was the closest one. Then we went to Hagrid's destination. It was really a empty vault with a small bag in there that was like the size of Hagrid's palm. We then went further down way down or was dark and creepy. We entered her vault and she had as much as me. She picked up Her small hand bag and loaded it I was surprised it didn't over flow. I guess I was staring. "My cousin put a undetectable extension charm." I nodded and we left to go shopping first stop robes. As we were getting measured a blond boy who bore a striking resemblance to Bellatrix. She had finished first and walked over to me. They scowl when they see each other. "Hello cousin Aurora how you do. Taking after your mother being a blood-traitor?" "Taking after your father a death-eater?" The two obviously did not get along it was clear you could cut the tension with a knife. The boy look towards me "where are your parents?" Dead. He lost his train of thought for a moment before he composed himself and continued to be arrogant . "Who are you here with then?" With Bellatrix Uncle and Dad. "Oh filthy blood traitors got my Aunt who happened to be my Godmother killed. I heard that her dad is poor can't afford real clothes her Uncle is really her second cousin he was disowned like her mother. How's your mom Lynx?" I gaped at him how could he say something like that I didn't know what that meant but by Bellatrix reaction it wasn't a nice comment. I could tell she was ready to longe at him "Were your parent like us? I don't think they should let the other kind in." Bellatrix gasp and I turn to him. I think that they are lovely and if you mean by wizard and witch yes they were. "You're all done dear." I nod and pay and we leave him there. "I can't believe I am related to him." How related? "He is my first cousin my mom is the older sister to his mother. She was the oldest of all of them." No offense but I feel bad for you. "It's ok technically you're my god brother which makes you Draco's cousin. Not to mention my mom is your god mother." We laugh and talk Finally the last one. Our last stop the wand shop. It took me time till I found mine but it was cool when I did. "Hmm let's try dogwood dragon heart string core 11 1/2 inches slightly springy flexibility." She waved and the glass door shattered. "Sorry." "Interesting very interesting you're very powerful you need a unique wand. Hmm..." He walked in the back and came back 5 minutes later. Holly wood, Phoenix feather 13 1/2 inches slightly springy flexibility." "But I thought they didn't pair well together?" "Ah you've done your research I see and normally they don't but on the rare occasion when it doesn't reject a Phoenix feather it's a sign it was supposed to be made. I only made one this was when I first started my job i made 3 wands that day when I made your wand. They all had the same core from the same Phoenix. They've been in here for a while. Never suitable for anyone let's try you." She gave it a wave and everything broken fixed and a green and silver light surrounded her blowing her hair in the wind. "Just as I thought. Interesting." What's interesting? "Well like I said I made 3 wands that day with the same feathers from the same bird/Phoenix. It intriguing you both be destined for that wand when the Sister to it belonged to the person who gave you two your scars." I was confused I knew I had a scar but not her. She touched her ear then I saw it. Under her ear almost lined up with her cheek bones is a lightning bolt scar. We left after paying and I got dizzy I had flash backs we were all in the living room I was playing with a girl with changing hair colors. She had hazel eyes with brown around then. She is being held by a scary lady. Who shares a striking resemblance to her. I know who the baby is it's baby Bellatrix. I snap out of it and I see the worried look on her face she looks like she's about to cry. I'm ok I'm fine don't worry. I grab her hand and she relaxes. I thought she was lying when she said we already knew each other.
Edited 8-11-2018