Not in That Way (1)

This is my very first story, just a one-shots actually. English isn't my first language, so please forgive my mistake. I love to watch Sotus especially Arthit and Kongpob, and love to read FF about them, so I chose to write one about them. Happy reading!!

Kongpob's POV

"I thought you already knew, P'Arthit. Don't messed up with me. Or there will be a consequence."

Kongpob look at the man who he loves the most. His sun, his P'Arthit, now bend the knee in front of him with hand tied in his back and mouth covered up with fabric. He looks messy after some of Kongpob's subordinates beat him up. His hair is messy, swollen face, shirt now all dirt and Kongpob can smell his lover's blood.

His ex-lover.

No body want to messed up with Kongpob Suthiluck. He's the only child and heir of Suthiluck's Clan, the strongest mafia at Bangkok. His father is the most powerful man in this business and even police afraid of them.

Kongpob wasn't like his father at the first time. He was kind heart of man, gentlemen and type of man with a generous heart. So opposite with his brutal father. But his father loves him so much. He's only brutal with his enemy or people at work, but never to his own family. Kongpob love his father the most. After his mom death when he was 5 years old, only his father left as his family. His father take care of him so much with love, despite of what that man doing for life.

Then Kongpob meet his love for the first time at university. He fell in love with Arthit almost immediately after their first meeting. For him, Arthit is his only sun. He loves Arthit because that man showing him how a man should be. Arthit is sweet yet assertive at the same time. He's so gentle and being the head hazer in university isn't an easy task, but Arthit killed it. He's so gentle and caring yet so scary as head hazer.

Remind Kongpob at his father.

Nobody in this world who Kongpob love except Arthit and his father.

It wasn't easy to get Arthit, Kongpob remember it well. Arthit wasn't interest in men at the first time but with Kongpob's charm and sacrifice, he can make Arthit love him.

Or at least he thought Arthit did.

Apparently, it's only in his imagination. After 2 years of lovely moment together, suddenly the storm come. Arthit leave him alone and just like the wind, he's gone. Without an explanation. Leaving Kongpob's alone with his own misery.

Kongpob still remember it well, how lovely his day with Arthit. Holding onto these sweet memories, he continue to life. Even every day he feels suffocated, but he continue to life anyway. Several time he tried to suicide, but his father always be there for him and take care of him.

"A man doesn't suffer because of love, son. You must be strong. You're my only heir. And you're my child. Ever you saw me crying because of love? Even after your mother die I still continue my life. I know it's hurt you, but you must endure it. It will heal, son."

That word always give strength to Kongpob. His father is the only reason he still alive.

First year after Arthit disappear is the darkest time in Kongpob's life. After all the suicide thing and even he try to looking for Arthit which is all end up with nothing, that's absolutely consume him alive. He's just breathing, not alive.

But he continue to life like that anyway. He decide to become stronger just like his father. He learn how to behave like his father. A man with a cold heart. He doesn't think twice to kill people who come to his way. He become the cold dragon in their industry. And his father never been so proud of himself like now.