CHAPTER FOUR

I stood there frozen 'he was the headmaster!?' I began to panic thinking entering the hall would get me thrown back to the cellar I mean why wouldn't It!? I broke rules they suspect me of being a part of those disgusting kidnappers . I swallowed a lump down my throat, I started to look around to find a way out maybe I should hit and run there was enough space for me to slip through if I pushed him hard enough ill be able to run for it

Fuck it

One....

Two.....

Three!

I launched myself to his side to hopefully push him off he grabbed my wrist twisted my arm and pinned them on my back "When you're in a battle dont show your enemy where it is you want to target or else it'll be too easy to take you down and kill you" he said in a rather frightening tone that made me shiver, I tried to squirm out of his hold he had let go and smilled "Shall we get you your schedule for class then?" His tone had changed into a very cheerful tone which made me relax since I dont think I'll get thrown back down the dungeon he walked ahead and I followed along side Divan who was keeping a close eye on me making sure I dont run off again I chewed my bottom lip not comfortable with my situation it wad a hobby I had ever since I was a child it was pretty annoying since it gave away what I felt and also gave away when I made a mistake that I didnt want to tell

•___•____•____•____•____•____•_____•____•

We had finally reached the head master's office it felt like forever I was tired but the headmaster himself nor Divan looked affected on the long walk, I thanked the gods above the headmaster had let me sit on a chair in his office and Divan had to stand , whose idea was it to put the office at the 5th floor and away from the stairs!?

"Well Victoria I'm sure you're not from around here and I could guess the commander had already told you about how things work here?" He asked and I nodded "well I'll tell you more about us , you are in Davelia , Davelia is a word which from the commander's report far more different than yours , our world has 6 different realms for specific elements ,fire is located at the eastern side of Davelia and is ruled by Divan's parents Romano Josh Esteva and Dalolores Michela Fernandez Esteva Next is the water located at the west and is ruled by Goerge Feildon Alihandrei and Mia Justie Welson Alihandrei and have a daughter 16 years old named Flordelis Amillia Welson Alihandrei-" I cut him off "why do you people have big ass names?" He chuckled and continued "next is earth located in the north ruled by Jared Felipe Suarez and Abbie Della Addine Suarez and with their children the twins Rain Aust Addine Suarez (boy) and Shine Amber Addine Suarez(girl) , now the spirit realm located at the south ruled by Franz Aerron Findle the late wife died three years ago but they already had a child that was 13 at the time the child's name is Kore Jan Kim Findle a boy in the middle of all these realms-"

"wait arent there six?" "Let me finish first Victoria" I shut my mouth "in the middle of the realms high above the clouds is the air realm..... they are the ones that keep the realms together the realm was most powerfull it was said that they were blessed with beauty kindness and a unique kind of extra ability they were the all in all rulers of Davelia" "Were?" "They had lockee themselves in their realm while continuing to look over the other realms untill 18 years ago the whole island of the air realm came crashing down it thankfuly moved away and crashed in the ocean but not a single race of that realm was left" "oh.....what about thw last realm?"

"The dark realm or demon realm is actually underneath all the realms trapped in there but a few would escape by the outskirts of the realm where it is not highly protected we try not to have much communication with them so we dont know the ruler or if there even is one but we know that they bring grave danger and destruction where the air kingdom had used to be is now an isolated island in the ocean so all realms decided to make it into a school to train students for when the dark realm attacks the school system goes like this from intelligence strength ability and power they are graded and put into the class based on them lowest class are the E class class that at least has a bit of abilities are the D class next the classes where they are capable of something and considered as the middle are class C above them is where you are strong and have high abilities class B and there's class A where the one of the almost perfected students land Your uniforms are what you wear to let others know ypur element and to know what ability class you go to" "so im guessing the Class A are the best?" "No the best class are the great six where you and Divan stand" "WHAT!?"

______________________________________________

Hey guys sorry that I barely even update I dont even know if anyone reads this at all but im open to any of you guy's suggestions to help me with the story thank you for reading ill see you guys next time