Teirnon

The city of Teirnon was once a peaceful and beautiful city, now without it's ruler it has become chaos. The gardens where the first king's statue once stood, now has become a graveyard filled with traitors and assassins. The high courtyard where all the ceremonies happened, has become a blood filled battlefield. This is the Teirnon of today, but not that long ago the city with it's pure white walls and golden topped chapels. Pristine houses with gorgeous hanging gardens and open vineyards. Flags and banners placed around every window and between the buildings, all brightly coloured and glittering with hidden magic. This was the city of the Holy Knights of Teirnon. The only order in this chaotic world of Fyn that has survived the decades of war, assassinations and governmental intrigue. For want of a better word, they are the last line of defence against all evils. Human made or none, just to think there is so few of us left now... And I am it's youngest daughter. My name I Alynnia and I am a Knight in the Holy order. Before this city was overwhelmed by Toegran's horde, we the Knights of Teirnon were tasked with finding and protecting the last ruler of Teirnon.

 Before this city was overwhelmed by Toegran's horde, we the Knights of Teirnon were tasked with finding and protecting the last ruler of Teirnon