Chapter 4

MinHee's POV

I laid down on the bed staring at the ceiling, wondering why we were even arranged into a marriage. Suddenly I felt something jump on me, I looked down from the ceiling and saw Minnie looking at me.

"Haha hey Minnie" I patted her, she seemed to really like it.

The door opened and Minseok walked in at sat down on his side of the bed, on his phone probably texting Tiffany.

"Minnie come here" he said

Minnie didn't move, I continued to pat her.

"Minnie come to me" he repeated

"Minnie go" I commanded, Minnie got off me and went to Minseok. He started patting her and playing around with her on the bed.

I sat up against the bed board and kept watching them.

"Did you eat?" I said trying to start a conversation

"Yeah I did" his tone was harsh.

"Ok just wondering"

"Well I'm going to sleep then" he laid down back facing me.

"Ok then, night" I quietly whispered and also laid down back facing him, I was pretty close to the edge of the bed.

-----

The next morning I woke up to a snoring Minseok. I grabbed my pillow and hit his face.

"Ow what was that for" he groaned

"Stop snoring"

"Coming from you" he said

"I don't snore" I said

"Yeah right" he got up and walked to the closet.

I headed downstairs and grabbed a bowl, milk and cereal. Poured the milk and cereal into the bowl and started to eat. Minseok came down dressed up, ready for school. He grabbed 2 packets of bread and grabbed a can of coffee, he headed out the door not even bothering to say bye or waiting for me. I sighed and continued to eat.

I put my bowl in the sink and went back to my room to get dressed. After dressing up, I headed to school.

-----

Minseok's POV

I put on my school blazer and quickly fixed my hair. I headed down and saw Min Hee eating cereal. I grabbed 2 packets of bread and a can of coffee. I straight away headed to school. While I was walking on the way I saw Jongdae and Baekhyun. Jongdae must've left earlier, I caught up to them and walked beside Baekhyun.

"So Baekhyun how are you and Taeyeon??" Jongdae asked

"Yeah how are you two?" I added

"We're fine so stop" baek said

"Minseok are you treating my sister well" Jongdae death glared me

"Yeah I am" I cooly put my hands in my pocket and walked.

"Good if you aren't I'll hit you even if you're the hyung" he said

"So much for respect your elders" I told him

"Well this is my little sister, anyone who hurts her gets a beating from me"

"Woah woah woah, protective Jongdae activated"

Eventually we arrived to school, girls crowding around us and screaming "oppa".

"Oppa can you give me an autograph"

"Oppa you're so handsome"

"Jongdae oppa you're so hot!"

After all the pushing and scramming I eventually got to my locker. Trust me it's hard work.

I got my books out and felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Morning Oppa" Tiff let go and went in front of me

"Haha morning babe" I pecked her lips and smiled.

I closed my locker door and averted my attention back to tiff.

"Oppa mind if I stay over tonight?" she asked

"Yeah sure I don't mind" I replied

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Min Hee walking down the hallway with another girl. I quickly pushed tiff against my locker and kissed her. She immediately kissed back.

-----

MinHee's POV

I arrived at the front gates of the school and saw a familiar figure.

"SuYeon?"

The girl turned around and I definitely knew it, I was right it was SuYeon. SuYeon has been my best friend since primary school. (A/N middle school for people who don't live in Australia)
She left to America in Year 10 (10th Grade) which was two years ago.

"you're back!!!" I squealed and jumped to hug her.

"Yeah ahah, Im back" she said

"When did you get back???" I asked

"I got back 2 days ago, I really wanted to see you but I was so tired from the flight, but you're schooling here and I am too" she said

"Well then let's go in, we need a lot of catching up to do"

Both of us walked in the school building and just practically talked about what she's been doing for the past 2 years and what I've been doing for the past 2 years. Her story seems so exciting, so lucky she could go to America. Then there's me, just here alone studying my ass off.

"Haha you sound like you've lived the time of your life when I was gone" she said

"Yeah I totally did" I said in a sarcastic tone.

We continued walking and I saw Minseok kissing a girl which probably is Tiff against the lockers. I don't know why but my feet stopped.

"Min Hee is there a problem?" SuYeon asked

I just kept staring at him making out with Tiff. I felt my heart shatter but I don't know why.
SuYeon saw what I was staring at.

"Whose that?" she asked

"My fiancé......"

"Woah what, since when were you engaged??" she said

"I'll explain let's keep walking" I continued to walk and I explained everything about the arranged marriage.

"So his dating someone while his engaged with you?"

"Yeah..."

"Well ain't he stuffed up" she said

"I don't care I don't have feelings for him"

I opened my locker and got my books out. Minseok came and said that Tiff was staying over for the night and then he left. Great just great. Tonight will be sooooooo fun, hint the sarcasm!

------

End of chapter 4!!
Thank you to everyone who is reading this book! I reached 23K on My Love, Xiumin. Thank you guys and I hope this book will be able to get to 23K!! Love you all

Mrs Horvejkul xx