Chapter 1

Peter was out on his nightly patrol around Queens. He was happy to be out and about as he had a bit of a cold, he had caught it off of Ned of course. The two of them were like brothers, they had known each other since kindergarten. He heard a loud scream and turned his head. His eyes went wide as he started to run, shooting his webs towards a burning apartment. His burning apartment building. He screamed Mays name as he was grabbed, being pulled back. The building shook and his eyes widened as he heard a scream, his own aunts scream. He tried to fight against the firefighter that held him, holding him back from saving his own Aunt. Then the worse thing that ever happened to him in his life happened, the whole building began to collapse. Multiple cries and screams were heard. But one scream was heard that Peter could hear miles away. His knees buckled beneath him and he cried out, screaming with sadness and anger.

Sirens blared loudly around Peter, the fourteen-year-old curling up and covering his ears. He screamed with anger and fear, knowing that his Aunt was gone and never going to come back. He heard footsteps and looked up, his eyes widening when he saw three people, recognising them from their visits to Aunt May. Social services. He stood up and ran, the men and women yelling for him to stop. He couldn't. Peter Parker was no longer himself. He was alone, no family left and all he had was Spider-Man. All he could think about was where he was going to sleep, the streets? Neds? MJ's? He shook his head and stopped running when he felt a cold drop on his head. He looked up and his eyes widened when a cold metal barrel hit in in the side of his face. He collapsed to the ground and felt someone inject something into his neck. His vision turned dark and he passed out.

Masked men started to surround Peter as one picked him up. He had a metal arm with a red star on it. He looked down at Peter, a small sign of sympathy in his eyes. The small boy must have gone through so much but he couldn't do anything, he was being controlled, and he knew it. Peter groaned in pain, tears staining his pale cheeks. The metal armed man threw the boy into a dark van and he noticed the boy cry out and wince. The masked man sat down next to the teen as the van started and drove off, down the streets of Queens like a normal van, like they hadn't just kidnapped a fourteen-year-old vigilante. The metal armed man sat in silence, just staring at the boy with a look of deep thought. He knew what he was doing was wrong, but he also knew that it was either kill the boy or bring him to Hydra. He chose the sec me option, knowing the boy didn't deserve death. He is just a child that chose the wrong path.

When Peter woke up, his head hurt and his vision was blurred. He sat up, looking around, his eyes widening in fear as he saw metal bars surrounding him. Two men stood in front of his new prison, wearing black outfits that had a very familiar logo, the Hydra logo. The teen stood up, his legs being kicked from under him. He screamed in fear, the men in front of the cell laughing. He turned his head, his eyes widening in fear as he moved back. He was petrified, scared that the man in the cell was going to kill him. The man walked over, grabbing him by the hair tightly and covered his mouth, his own eyes showing fear.
"I need you to be...quiet." The man growled and Peter nodded quickly, trying to stop the tears from falling. The man removed his hand from his mouth and Peter turned away.
"I want to go home," the boy whispered.
"I know kid, but trust me. You or myself, we aren't getting out of this."
"Why am I here? I did nothing wrong!"
"You're here Peter Parker, because of your alter ego, Spider-Man." A dark voice spoke, a German accent filling the room. The other man went silent as he moved away from Peter, the teen looking at him for help.

The teen saw the cell open, both of his arms being grabbed as he was dragged out of the room. He screamed for help over and over again, but he knew after an hour of shouting, it was no use. Nobody was coming for him. He thought to himself as he was held down onto a metal table, dark leather straps holding him down. Tears slid down his cheeks as doctors came in and out, taking blood from him, injecting him with substances. He cried loudly as a man came in, strapping his head down and sticking something in his mouth. He felt to cold pieces of metal on his head, his eyes widening as he was shocked. He screamed loudly, his screams echoing throughout the building he was in. He wanted it all to be a dark nightmare, he wanted it to be a dark thought in the back of his mind and he would wake up and Aunt May would be there.

The shocks kept coming, over and ver again as the man spoke to him. He couldn't understand them. Russian, German, he couldn't understand it. He cried louder as his vision went dark. He slowly passed out and he went limp, the man stopping as he smirked. He ordered the men to take the boy to his cell, and when he was thrown in, the metal armed man grabbed him tightly, holding him close. Peter cried and whispered in pain, two burn marks on the side of his face. He picked the boy up and placed him on the hard rock bed that they would have in each cell, laying down next to the boy, giving him a comforting warmness and whispered to him softly. The metal armed Male knew that this boy would become someone importing to him, and he would want to protect him.