TRUE TURNS

I woke up that morning and she wasn't there.I jumped up and ran down stairs and there she was in the kitchen cooking she had on my shirt and my my straw fedora.She was so beautiful,and shes mines but damn im in alot of shit I dont got time for a relationship. She starred at ne likevi was craxy or something."Are you and your friend ready to eat."she giggled I looked down a noticed I wasnt decent at all so I went upstairs and slipped on some gym shorts.

I heard her scream and I ran down stairs. I thought to myself I've already put her in danger damn. she was ok she had just burnt her hand I sat down and tended to her burn. We sat down and ate and she asked me about if I had a job how could I afford this house.I didnt wanna tell her lucky tyrie bust through the door being crazy singing"it aint nun to cut that bitch off it aint nun to cut that bitch off." So how was yall nite she looked at me then at her and said"yall been doin the nasty."we all laughed and I asked her what she wanted."I was coming to check on my girl but seems you taking care of that." and she winked.

We all wondered if you wanted to come to a party tomorrow with some few friends just to watch the game. Jess looked at me with those beautiful eyes and said "only if chris goes" why they had to put all this on me. So I decided to go ahead and say yes.

That day I went to the mall with her a spotted the one female that got me put me in prison. I didn't wanna start anything especially with jess with me. So I decide to walk away and go to a different store while jess shopped. I walked around thinking what if some shit go down I dont I cant have anything happen so I kept hidden. I get a call from jess to come lets go home.

So I when I get her we start walking toward the exit and out to the car she tells me about a girl she met and how they exchanged numbers and had a good time talking."She was with her boyfriend and I thought maybe we could go out if you dont mind"I was kinda skeptical but its w.e. I told her"it wasnt a problem but tonight I got some business to handle so you might be home alone for awhile."

When we got home I helped her bring her stuff in the house and go put her stuff in the closet and ill be back tonight. It was time time to think about how im going to handle the situation so I drove to a drug deal my boys told me was goin down.The people who we're going to be there knew my brother.

When I get there they act like they've seen a ghost everyone froze when I walked in. I saw my brothers top dealer I told him we needed to talk but he didnt move he whispered in the guys ear next to him. "I aint goin nowhere nigga what the fuck boy you dont run shit around here no more. Your brother dont want nothing to do with you."

So it had already started my brother was already scared I was coming for him but I dont think he suspected me to come here to this deal. They where trying to rush my process like they were hiding something or someone. then she walked in,thus bitch walked in and starred and acted like I didnt see her. I wanted to go after her but they had a gun to my head once I turned around.

"So you gone kill me because my brother and his hoe cant handle they own shit" I laughed and I guess she was gone because they told me to get out and next time they see me I wouldn't live. "You know I'll be back why play like you know im going to give up. Y'all funny tell my brother I aint gone stop and until he begging me to kill him. I'm starting off small to I'm gonna  kill everyone one by one" I turn around slowly and he yells get out or I'll shoot you. I dont even flinch and I feel a quick bust cross the back of my head and I was down and out.

When I woke up everyone was gone I tried to get up but my right leg was broke so I limped to my car. I got in and called ty and she came with james they took me to the hospital on the way there I told them what happened. Tyrie was cussing me out "telling me why would yo go alone we gone kill this bitch."

The doctors made me stay over night because it was badly broken. When I woke up jess was sitting in the chair starring at me she jumped up and hugged me. "tyrie told me how you were riding a motorcycle and fell of abd crushed your leg" im glad they didnt tell her not yet it was to early. she told me she had to go to work but she would be back to come get me tonite she kissed me and walked out. A man in a trench coat walked in and I immediately knew it was my brothers friend derrick but I wasnt in the shape to react. "stop coming after trouble because the trouble you find won't be easy to get out of one he pulled out a knife and went to stab me

LIKE&COMMENT DO SOMETHING

T.T.F.U