KEEP IT REAL

I thought I was gonna die but when I thought I couldn't bleed no more I woke up and I was in a wheel chair on the way to my car. I looked over to see that jess and the doctor were talking so I rolled over there. "So what up doc how long im gone be down"They both looked at me like I had spoken a different language."were not quite sure how long exactly because the injury was quite bad. So you'd have to come in at least once a week for a check up."I was so pissed."Your fucking doctors and you dont know when im gone be good. What the fuck is this?" jess wheeled me to the car and helped me in.The ride home was so quiet.I looked over and she had a mean ass unit on her face."what's wrong jess" she kept looking forward and said"why'd you have to do that to the doctor he saved your fuckin leg. If it wasn't for him you'd be in that wheel chair forever." I thought I already made her mad enough maybe I should shut up. Whem we got home she helped me upstairs into my bed and begin to walk out. "Where you going jess?" She turned around abd starred for a while." In my room to go to sleep ." Fuck it I wasn't gone argue so I just let her. I couldn't sleep at all,I was in so much pain.So I got up and went down stairs to the living room and turned on the t.v. I guess I made to much noise because she came dwn stairs and asked if I was okay."I'm sorry did I wake you." She shook her head no and sat beside me and layed her head on my shoulder. She fell asleep and so did I. I dreamed about my brother and that bitch dragging me somewhere laughing while I was barely conscious of what was going on. I woke up in a sweat and I couldn't breath jess was up watching t.v. I didnt lnow qhat to do that day my leg was broken. Ty told jess to keep me home. So I just chilled jess went to get some food for me because I aint want her to spend time cooking.20mins after she left someone knocked on the door u grabbed my crutches and asked who  it was and noone answered. I couldn't have fear so I grabbed  my 9mm and opened the door. "DONT FUCK WITH IT NO MOE HOMEBOI" some guys with mask on yelled in a red fiat I laughed but not for long I yelled "nigga how yall fit in der?" Out of the blue shots were fired and I shot back a nigga like me got dat a1 shot so I killed the driver and they crashed I hoped cross the street and opened the door. There sittin in the chair like a dumb ass. He looked up and.........

Like comments something gosh