Chpt 18: We're Sorry

Kabria, The Shield, & Zahara all run after Yasmina. Yasmina hears footsteps coming after her as she stops and turns around. Yasmina yells "what do you two want, I want nothing to do with yall ever again!" Kabria holding her Raw Women's Championship belt in her left arm and says "look me & Zahara are sorry for what we had put you through, you didn't deserve any of that, we did, not you". Zahara says "yeah Yas, we're sorry would you accept our apology?" Yasmina says "first, don't ever call me Yas ever again, second of all, I will never accept yall apology, and lastly, don't ever chase after me again, I hate yall, I regret meeting you two, and if I could reverse time to change that, I would so leave me alone you two will never see me again!" They both leave as they look down and starts to cry, yelling for the last time saying "we are sorry Yasmina, please think about accepting our apology!" Yasmina laughs at them saying "you two are a joke and a waste of time". The Shield hugs Yasmina and says "please hurry and return, we will miss you". Yasmine hugs them back saying "awe, i'll miss you three more and I will return just as a cruiserweight manager". They all smile. Everyone but Stephanie, Alexa, & Mickie says "goodbye Yasmine, we will miss you and we can't wait till you return as a cruiserweight manager". She smiles back at them then she picks her belongings up and leaves the building.