Chpt 6: Monday Night Debut/Appearence

Michael Cole says "so Byron & Corey, tonight's the night where the fans get to see three famous girls that we haven't seen before here in the WWE". Byron says "that's right Cole, you know I heard that it was the shield's daughters". Michael & Corey said together "no way dude, are you serious?" Byron hits them both playfully saying "uh yeah that's what I heard, don't believe me ask some people here and don't tell anyone I told yall this". Both Michael & Corey metaphorically zipped their mouths shut. The show starts off as Stephanie & Triple H are shown on the big screen, above the entrance ramp. Stephanie says "Good Evening WWE Universe, welcome to Monday Night Raw". Triple H says "we have two big amazing annoucements that we wanna share this evening but we are going to let The Shield do the 2nd annoucement and we're gonna do the 1st". The Shield & the girls are in their lockerroom, waiting on the 1st annoucement. Stephanie says "we came up with a great way to add out new addition women tag team into the WWE roster so we are going to have a 6 women tag team match tonight as the main event and 3 of these women are Bayley, Alicia Fox, & Mickie James so, we will allow The Shield to annouce the other 3 women in the ring tonight". Triple H adds "as for the 2nd annoucement you're just gonna have to sit back and wait on it because that's best for business, enjoy the show everyone bye". The Shield says "baby girls yall have to be impressive tonight even though we didn't know that you all will be in that tag match so we have to disguise you in all black attire until the 2nd annoucement okay". The girls says "alright dads, we will win because we beauties will serve justice". Everyone laughs and smiles saying "yup, that's right". The Shield gives the girls the black attires and the half-mask to cover their noses and mouths with, only just to see their eyes. The girls all go into the bathroom and puts their all black attire gear on but the difference was that Zahara had a little yellow on her mask, Kabira had a little pink on hers, and Yasmine had a little purple on hers and their hair was tied up. Their dads said "yall look great". They smile saying "thanks, now we're ready to give the best first fight ever".