chapter 6_What's the plan?

Yurio POV

"Squeaky?! Is my voice really that Squeaky!?" Dawn asked frantically while I whinced at her voice.

I swear if you don't shut up...

"So is it really squeaky?" She said calmly this time.

"No its uhhh perfect" she smiled at me and laid back into the couch.

Damnit Okogi. I clench my fists, only to release them when I hear my phone vibrate. I stand up and excuse myself out the door. I shut it carefully with and click and I hear muttering from the other side.

"Yurio?" The other voice yawned, with me Immediately recognizing it.

I walked down the stairs quickly, nearly tripping over my heel.

"Speaking" I said and I heard a another stiff yawn.

"I'm already guessing you're aiming for Okogi and Aihara right?"

"Of course, guessing you're aiming for that pink haired brat and big boobs" I heard and stiff chuckle, followed by sudden creaking.

"You know it" I laugh now at his rare enthusiasm.

I felt the hairs on my neck stand up when a breeze hits it. I shiver, only to receive another voice break through the phone.

"Victor~" I felt my face heat up at the sound of another male. His 16 year old voice immediately caught my attention.

I heard a surprising squeak from the phone. I stayed quiet, wanting to know how far this'll go.

"N-no bad Aden.. I'm on the--Ahhh~" I hung up, NOT wanting to see how far that'll go.

I already got my answer. I look at the sky with my platinum blonde hair in my face. Ogoki.... I burry my nails into my palms only to exhale a groan. Aihara... I look away a notice Dawn on the stairs. She has a jacket in her hands that tried to fly away with the blowing wind.

"Yurio! I... I brought a jacket for you!" She bowed down, presenting me with my black hoodie.

I glance down at her and smile softly.

"Thank you Dawn" I could see the heat rush to her face as she ran back up the stairs.

I pull my hoodie over my head and feel the warmth from inside. Winter is close Ogoki. I smirk at the thought before pulling out my phone. I checked my contacts and found the person I'm looking for.

"Hello?" The female voice echoed through the phone.

"Ah I see that your back on your feet. I saw you at the pairings yesterday" I said, earning a groan.

"Yeah what of it? I was peacefully asleep y'know" I chuckle at her.

"Your always sleeping. Shouldn't you be at practice?" I asked, gaining another groan from her.

"Nino decided to practice tomorrow" sounds like Nino.

"Yeah fine but I need to ask in a request" she went quiet, telling me to continue.

"Can you keep and eye out for Ogoki and Aihara?" I heard creaking of the bed and a soft thunk.

I'm guessing she fell back on her pillow while I was talking.

"Yeah Yeah just let me sleep" she hung up the phone not before I hear her curse under her breath.

A laugh escapes my mouth and I immediately stop it. Focuse Yurio. I slap my cheeks and decide to tell Dawn the plan. Well, not really a plan but a spying operation.

I walk up the stairs, turn a corner and take my keys out. The door swings open and I see Dawn fast asleep. A book falling down on her lap, waking her up with a small click. Oh wait that was me closing the door. I sigh and walk up to her.

"Wake up" she jolts up and looks at me with terrified eyes.

"O-oh sorry--"

"No time, I have a plan--" she cut me off this time, making me lose my words.

"Do you really think she meant it?" She said with wavering eyes.

I was taken aback by her sudden statement. She...?

"Y'know...what Aihara said" I do a small 'ohh' and she looks down.

"Sorry Dawn I don't think she wants to remember you" her facial features sadden and I almost feel bad.

She seems to space out and I snap my fingers to gain her attention. She doesn't look at me but I know I have her attention. I hear small sniffles and I sigh.

"Listen Dawn I have no time for this emotional shit, I have a plan" she doesn't look at me still but instead shouts at me.

"I hate you!" She rushes to the door and opens it, shutting me back outside.

I reach for my keys again but they're not there. I growl and hit the door hard.

"DAWN! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!" There's a clanking sound before a thunk.

I sighed, irrated at Dawn. I guess this is normal for a 15 year old girl. I jump down to the last step of the stairs and pull out my phone. This is worse than I thought, I might change my partner at this point.

I dail down some numbers and the other side of the phone sounded angry. I heard a curse before they ended it. I'm already guessing there's no switching.

"Fuck...." I trailed off and looked back at the stairs.

Let's do that again.

I manage my way to the door and knock softly on it.

"Dawn... are you okay?" I heard nothing but silence.

I was about to turn around until I heard the door open.

"What's the plan" I smirk victoriously and she growls.

I sit down and she raises her eyebrow up at me.

"What's the--"

"Okay so first I got--" I started to ramble on about the plan and how I got everyone together.

In all reality I don't know why I hate Ogoki so much. All I know is that she is someone I must crush on the ice field. Everyone is like that. Yes, some are friends outside the rink but on the inside, we give it our all. It's almost as if we just have to crush each other's dreams.

Cruel yes, but it's how it works.

"--and that's the plan" I said.

She looked amazed at what came out my mouth. I smirk before standing up. I looked down at her and put a straight face on.

"Also, I'm pretty sure Aihara hates you" she growled and kicked my into the wall.

"I hate you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY B DAY YUZU!

Just a picture. Bye Bye!