Izza Delgado

I just found out that I'm a demigod and the gods in the greek mythology are real and very much alive till this day. You may be wondering who my godly parent is, I am a child of Aphrodite.

Hi I'm Izza Delgado. I have wavy blond hair and hazel colored eyes. The head councilor of the Aphrodite Cabin, Piper, is currently giving me a tour, which I don't even care about. I only care about the handsome guys I will meet here.

We are in the middle of our tour and currently heading to the swordfighting arena when I saw this handsome guy. This guy has jetblack hair and a very toned body. He's currently teaching teens like us swordfighting.

I am about to head to the arena when I feel Piper's hand caught my arm, "Don't even dare ask him out. He already has a girlfriend." she said

"I don't care if he has a girlfriend or not, cause when he'll see me he will leave his girlfriend behind for me." I confidently say

"we'll see about that" she said and let go of my arm and I headed to the arena.

He must have noticed me coming since he stopped what he is doing.

"Hi Piper! What are you doing here?" He greeted the person behind me

"I'm giving a new camper a tour. By the way this is my new sister." She finished.

Percy offered me his hands to shake so I grabed the opportunity and introduced my self. "Hi! I'm Izza Delgado a daughter of Aphrodite. Nice to meet you"

"I'm Percy from cabin 3"

"Sooo do you want to..." before I finish my sentence an arrow struck the tree behind me.

"Hi wise girl!" Percy greeted the blonde girl who's holding a bow. If looks could I would've evaporated by now with the way she looks at me.

"Hi I'm Annabeth, Percy's girlfriend." She said emphasizing the word girlfriend.

And just like that I turned and left them there with Piper following me. When I was about to turn to the right, I saw a guy with a blonde hair and a mark on his forearm.

I heard Piper say "Don't you dare." Then she ran to the guy and kissed him.

~(^-^)~
There you go.. Sorry for a very late and a very lame update. I'm always busy with school stuffs and can't seem to find some time to write. So anyway, thanks for reading and you guys can message me anytime.

Love you all!

~MBW