Mitchel Anderson

I'm Mitchel Anderson. Captain of the football club and the school's resident badboy. I live by my motto, "what Mitchel wants, Mitchel gets." Right now what or who actually I want is Annabeth Chase. She's pretty, smart, and really really hot. I'll lay her in my bed for one night then dump her for other girls.

Speaking of Annabeth here she come. "Babe, meet me by the door of your house tonight, I'll pick you up for the movies then we'll go to my house and we'll have fun"

She just looked at me with her menacing glare "How many time do I have to tell you, I have an over protective boyfriend who will beat you up when he'll see you"

With that she turned around and continued to walk. She turned one last time and said "If you don't believe me see for yourself later, he'll pick me up after school."

-----------------line breaker---------------after school---------------

I waited in front of the the school for Annabeth's so called boyfriend. I noticed that people are talking about a car that's driven by a handsome boy or so they say, "hmpff I bet I'm still hotter than him" I said to myself. So I walked towards the parking lot where most of the people are heading, probably to gossip about the guy.

The guy is definitely not from this school, I know because every day I look at every car that parks here in the parking lot and I haven't seen his car here.

Anyways, I can now see Annabeth heading towards the guy but the guys still haven't noticed her. Before she got to where she was heading I blocked her and said, "aw babe! come on! I'm hotter than him. Why don't you dump him and come with me..?"

"Who's coming with you?" I heard a voice behind me. When I turned its the so called boyfriend.

"And who are you?" I asked acting clueless

"Ha! you don't know me? I'm Percy Jackson, Annabeth's one and only boyfriend. Now' who's coming with you?"

"She is" I said at the same time pulling Annabeth and kissed her for atleast 5 seconds when I felt someone's hand pulling me away and a fist connected with my jaw.

"Don't ever dare touch her again or you will see what's half of what I can do." With that I felt Annabeth slapped me and man it really hurts.

"Come on Annabeth, we don't need to waste our time with useless people." 

And they left leaving me there starring at their backs going to Percy's car.

"I'll have her. I always get what I want." I whispered before I turned and left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it guys. Lame right? Thanks for reading btw!

~MBW