Act 1

My name is Makoto Naegi. I'm an average high school student. There's nothing really special about me. I get average grades and I don't do any extra curricular activities. If you asked me what my favorite movies, songs, or tv shows were, it'd probably be whatever was popular at the time.

But something happened to me recently. I got a letter to attend Hopes Peak Academy. An incredibly famous school which guarantees success for life if you graduate. But it was all a lie.

When I came here I discovered it was actually a killing game! And that I'm forced to live here forever unless I killed.

The mastermind  behind all this expected me to just be able to sleep normally after all of this, but I just couldn't manage it. I got out of bed feeling dead as ever. It isn't long before I start feeling a certain pressure on my penis, yup. I need to pee... badly...

I held down my crotch with desperate hope of keeping the yellow storm contained! I shuffle towards the bathroom door but it won't budge! I have to make a mad dash to the public bathroom! The world around me started to fade, my mind was focused on one sole purpose! Everything else disappeared from my consciousness.

I pushed open the doors with all my might and locked my focus on the urinal! I dropped my pants and threw all caution to the wind and let the damn break open, unleashing the golden terror inside of me. I sighed deeply and smile closing my eyes until it all passed away.

Until... an angry screech broke my trance!

That's when I realized.. I wasn't peeing in a urinal at all.. it was my 'classmate' Leon's mouth! I recoiled and repositioned my still mid spray penis away from him.

"Aaah! I'm so sorry! I didn't know I was peeing in your mouth! I swear!"

"Likely story you sick fuck!" He yelled.

"I'm being honest! Why would I wan-!!" Before I can finish Leon started to pee in my mouth!

"You little punk! You want to pee in men's mouths do ya'? Well how about a little taste of your own medicine?!"

Leon was quick to make a move. He was not one to be taken lightly, that's for sure. Not unlike a trained WWI German soldier, it was like he filled the trenches of my mouth with the mustard gas of the past era. Except the mustard gas was pee. 

I found myself dizzy, unable to fight back. He was too powerful. I fell to my knees.. I was too weak to even close my mouth... 

Leon stood infront of me with a mischievous smirk. I stood hopeless...it felt like his stream was never ending... but then I remembered...  I must never let go of hope! All I can do is keep moving forward and never give up! I stood up and tackled Leon, pinning him to the floor. Even still his penis was not depleted just yet, it still prayed all over my shirt. But I can't let that distract me. I need to focus. I closed my eyes and gathered all my determination. 

"I refuse to give in!" I shouted before pouring all of my bladder into Leon's mouth.  My pee flowed like a rapid waterfall, at much greater force than he could ever muster up. Once I saw Leon was at his limit... I stopped my flow. 

He was left panting and dazed. "M-ma....koto..." He whimpered.

I frowned... even though he peed in my mouth... I cant help but to feel sorry. It's my fault anyways.. even if I didn't mean it. I held his toso in my hands and gave his head support on my lap. I looked deep into his eyes. "Im sorry Leon... are you okay?"

I expected him to yell at me... but instead. He just laughed! I was taken aback. 

"You're one heck of a guy...  I'm not even mad."

"Y-you're not...?"

"I was. I was really fucking pissed off. But the way you retaliated. You have some punk rock potential. You're kind of a twink though."

 I'm not really sure how to react to that. I don't know how to feel. I'll never know how I'm supposed to feel about this.

"Uhm... T-thanks?" That's all I could muster up. I let out a soft laugh.

I spent enough time here, frankly, I just want to go back to my dorm. That's when Yasuhiro came in. He walked right in time to see us in this compromising position. 

He screamed like a dying sparrow! I quickly sprang up and away from Leon, our privates still exposed. "Wait! It's not what it looks like! I can explain!"

"AAaaAAa! Nope! Nope! " He covered his eyes.

Leon sprang up too, and immediately any sense of peace between us evaporated. His face turned bright red. "What the hell?! You calling me gay or something?!" he grabbed Hiro's shirt and looked him straight in the eye.

"AAAAAA! Somebody save me!" He prayed.

I really had no choice but to step in. I gently put my hand on Leon's shoulder and he snapped back. "Get out of this." He snarled.

"Hey! Just please calm down. This is how Monokuma wants us to act."

He growled and little than backed off Hiro. The tall ill fated man fainted in a pile of Leon's and my own pee. We must have been too intense for him.

"W-we have to help him." I muttered. "We should all go to the bath."

I picked him up and waited for Leon to help me. After a few seconds of hesitation he sighed and went along with it. I carried his top half, and Leon carried the bottom half. We made extra effort once we got out in the halls to make sure no one saw us. If people see us they'll either, A, Think we killed him, or 2, realize we're covered in pee. Neither is a situation I want to be in. From the firs floor bathroom, its only a few turns to get to the despair hotel where the bathhouse was.

As we walked past the AV room a firm voice interrupted us.

"What do you think you're doing?" I looked behind myself to see who it was. It was Byakuya. Crossing his arms, clearly judging us.

"Um, well! Hiro passed out before he could get to his dorm! So we're helping him out!" I quickly came up with. 

Byakuya shook his head. Saying nothing before walking away. Leon and I collectively sighed.

"Pompous prick." Leon muttered.

"Don't worry about him" I replied.

We made our way to the bath house, with no one else to interrupt us. 

I didn't realize it at the time. But this would be the event that changed my life forever.

End Of Act 1