Chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~(The next day)~(1 day to go to Hidden Paradise)~~~~~~~~~

Isabelle noticed that Damian hasn't returned to the Tower sense last night, she knew he went on patrols and can take care of himself, but she still worried about 1 of her brother figures not returning for some peculiar reason. 

Right now she is with the other titans except Tara cause they are throwing Tara's 1 year anniversary party. Luckily Aurora was able to forgive Tara after the training incident. Isabelle ended up wearing a nice outfit and her hair done for the party.

 Isabelle ended up wearing a nice outfit and her hair done for the party

(Isabelle's hairstyle)

(Isabelle's outfit)

Isabelle along with the others waited for Tara with patience, when Tara arrived the lights turned on and everyone shouted, "SURPRISE!" 

Tara must have thought there was an enemy cause she's made 2 huge sharpe rocks ready to attack. She then realizes there was no attack so she made the rocks go away and said, "Shit. You guys scared me." 

Kori ends up saying, "We can see that." 

Tara asks referring to the presents being held out, "Are those for me?" 

Isabelle answers smiling, "Yes they are. As a 1 year anniversary of being part of the Titans. It turned out to be Raven's idea." 

"I-" Tara hesitates, but continues, "No one has ever done this for me. Thanks." Tara starts tearing up but says, "Thanks a lot." She then wipes away some tears. 

Isabelle smiles and hugs Tara make her feel better. Then Gar says, "Dry up those tear and let's get started Mama." Grabbing his phone and takes a selfie of Him, Tara and Isabelle. Then that's when the party started. 

Everyone was having fun dancing, joking around and eating cake. Isabelle even danced with Gar most of the time, during that their feelings for one another grew more than ever. They were even close to kissing each other multiple times, but they don't which was annoying to the others cause they want Gar and Isabelle to get together already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Sometime later)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The party was sadly interrupted by a mission to get a scientist who works for Hive. Kori then says, "We will leave in 5 minutes." Isabelle then immediately changes into her armor and fixes her hair to how she normal wears it with her armor and got her weapons. When she got her weapons, she got Aurora to come with her and they use air element to fly to the scientist's location.