Cube, the new Tinder

Hyuna confirmed that E'Dawn and her are dating!!!!

I'm honestly so happy for them and they're such a cute couple! Ughhhh my heart can't take in enough of their cuteness. It was like an explosion of uwu's. I literally spent the last 30 minutes looking at hyundawn videos...

Bruh pentagon got 3 dating rumors in a day. K-nets are making such a big deal about it and fake stans are just leaving our universe family so easily 🙄. If y'all unstan a group just because their dating someone then you can't call yourself a fan in the first place....

I'm honestly kinda happy that Yuto and Yeeun were confirmed as close friends. That shows that a guy can be friends with a girl without having to like them...... but they would make such a cute couple UWU! I'm legit sad that Hui and Soojin confirmed to have broken up already tho 😢😢

 but they would make such a cute couple UWU! I'm legit sad that Hui and Soojin confirmed to have broken up already tho 😢😢

^^^^^^

Pentagon don't deserve so much hate for having their own personal lives. Hyuna and Hyojong look so happy and that's enough to make me happy!

Idgaf about your opinions about Hyuna. If you don't like her, so be it. Just don't hate on her for dating someone. That goes for every idol out there. This just shows how toxic the Kpop fandom is. Idols can't date because they're most likely get tons of hate for it. Idols should be allowed to date and dating shouldn't be a scandal.

I know probably no ones gonna read this but I just had to get this rant out.

Oof, don't forget about the Seonho and Yuqi rumor...

Wow, Cube really is the new Tinder....