Chapter 10 - Chained

I felt my brain pounding. My arms were completely soar. My eyes weren't open but I heard the conversation going on in the room.

I let out a big sigh before slowly opening my eyes.

A deep manly voice spoke. "Go wake her up. Shes still half asleep." He continued.

My jaw flew to the left from a strong merciless slap.

"Leave her alone!" I heard another voice shout. This time different.. familiar..

My eyes opened wide and I took a deep breath then let it out. I remained silent while scanning the room and people.

I couldn't see much. My head was pounding my eyesight was blurry my neck was soar and my body was aching.

I looked up to see the man who slapped me.

It was Edgar.

"You little piece of - " my voice was cut off by another brute slap.

I screamed in agony.

"Shutup. And listen." Edgar demanded as he pulled my hair back.

I was finally wide awake and conscious. I was sitting in a chair with my wrists chained back and my legs tied together.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked straight to the cement floor refusing to look into his eyes.

"I swear I will tear you apart limb by limb if you touch her one more time." Another voice spoke.

I looked up to find who was trying to defend me. It was my father. He sat 3 feet across me. Chained to a chair with several wooden sticks pierced in his body.

I scanned the room only to see the rest of my family. My mom and uncle Elijah also in the same positions as my father except they were still unconscious.

Seeing my dad in pain whilst blood ran down his arms and legs hurt me more then any slap or punch Edgar gave me.

"Dad.." my voice shook. My eyes fill up with tears as i bit my lip.

"Dont worry little one Im oka-" before he could finish his sentence a witch come from nowhere and began reciting a weird language.

Father screamed in Agony. A scream of pain i never heard from him before.

Tears flew down my cheeks.

"STOOOPP IT STOPPPPP" I shouted as loud as I could to grab the witches attention. "ILL DO ANYTHING I SWEAR ANYHTING" I continued to plead.

"Wait." Edgar told the witch.

"Anything?" He questioned.

I heard my dead let out a breath of pain.

"No!" My dad shouted. "Amelia dont worry Ignore everything he says. Ill get you out I promise."

I looked straight into the ground. Not wanting to make any eyecontact.

Edgar grabbed my chin and forcibly lifted it up.

My face was only centimeters away from his. I felt his breath on my face.

"Look at me." He demanded.

I ignored and continued looking anywhere but his eyes.

"Look at me!" He shouted causing me to flinch.

I looked straight into his eyes and furrowed my eyebrows in anger. He came closer to my face and smirked.

I spit straight onto his face.

"You nasty bitch!" He yelled.

He punched me in the gut causing my breath to stop for a second.

"LEAVE HER ALONE! IM THE ONE YOU WANT!" My dad shouted in the back continuously.

"Zenie shut his mouth." He told the witch.

She read out a quick spell that stopped my fathers mouth from moving.

I began violently shaking trying to get my body out the chains and ropes. All I wanted was to hug my mom, dad, and uncle and go home. I cant stand seeing them like this.

"Now Listen...." An unfamiliar voice began to speak from behind me.

I stopped moving.

"If you want your father alive and well alongside your family then you must do something for me."

I stayed quiet waiting for him to show himself.

"Are you deaf?" Edgar stared at me angrily.

I rolled my eyes.

"Quiet Edgar." The man demanded.

"Yes sir!" Edgar shouted.

I felt a hand softly lay on my shoulder which caused me to jump.

The man then walked up infront of me and stared.

He was wearing a bright white suit that had splatters of blood over it. Knowing it was my family's blood I began to get angry. He stared down and looked into my eyes.

His eyes Sent goosebumps down my spine. I have never been so afraid of someone without knowing them. His eyes were soulless and evil. All the anger and energy disappeared.. I felt nothing but horrified.

My heart began to beat at what felt like a million miles per an hour. We both stared at eachother silently. All i could hear was my father groaning with his mouth shut.

My eyes wide opened and scared.

Snap out of it! I thought. Im not the type to be scared of just anyone. Im a Mikelson!

I closed my eyes for a what felt like a minute and stared right back to him. This time furrowing my eyebrows. Im not scared of this jackass. I lied to myself.

He smirked.

"Hah.. I see what you are trying to establish here" He said smirking.

"What do you want." I stared as i gritted my teeth in anger.

"You."