1-Roommate

Dedicated to Alaska because she is a babe.

.

.

.

.

Ashton walked through the halls, trying to catch a glimpse of a bracelet that matched his own. Not seeing one, as usual, he walked to his door and stopped, searching or his keys.

He heard noises inside, and instantly panicked. He dug his keys out of his pocket and jammed them in the lock. Ashton swung the door open to see a pair of bright blue eyes, the boy possessing them trying to carry a box-most likely his- to the closet. The boy looked over, startled, and almost dropped the box.

"Who are you?" Ashton demanded. He didn't know this boy.

"I'm Luke, your new roommate!" The boy-Luke- smiled and set down the box. Ashton moved over to his bed, shrugging off his jacket and placing his keys on the nightstand. Luke held out a hand to Ashton, and Ashton noticed his bracelet was covered by band bracelets and home-made ones as well. He took Luke's hand, shaking it.

"Ashton, right?" Luke asked, turning back to the box. Ashton stood up to help him. The box was extremely heavy.

"Yeah, but my friends call me Ash." Luke nodded, taking note of the name. They set the box down successfully, sighing once it was out of their hands. They both sat on Luke's newly made bed, silence falling over them.

Luke broke the silence after a few minutes, "So , what are you majoring in?" Ashton chuckled, way to break the ice.

"Music theory and Composition. I want to be a music teacher."

"That's cool. I'm majoring in Performing Arts! Maybe we have some classes together." Luke said happily.

"Maybe, we'll see. Do you have your schedule?" Ashton asked, somehow hoping they did.

"No, I have to go to the student services office to get it later. There was a mess up in my schedule and they had to fix it before I could get it." Ashton nodded in understanding.

He just wished Luke would take off his bracelets. Why did he wear them anyway? There had to be a reason. No one just wears a bunch of bracelets on their arms for no reason. He just hoped it wasn't what he thought it was.

"Hey, Luke, why do you wear so many bracelets?" He internally face-palmed after he asked.

"Oh, um, I don't- I don't like people seeing my other bracelet." He mumbled, looking at his hands. Ashton regretted asking, he made Luke uncomfortable. Although, Ashton saw right through the lie.

"I'm sorry I asked. It's none of my business anyway." Ashton sighed, standing up and running a hand a through his hair. He grabbed his jacket and keys, making his way to the door.

"I'll see you later, I'm going to over to my friend Calum's, he's in Alexander hall, room B182 if you need anything."

Ashton shut the door, leaving Luke alone.

.

.

.

.

.

So, new story. I like Lashton a lot, so I decided to make a Lashton fic.

Sorry the first chapter is so short, I felt it wasn't really important. It just gives insight on how they met, and on how Luke is. its more like a Blurb, but I just don't like writing a prologue or blurb and having to write a scene around it to make it longer. This was supposed to be a prologue....