CHAPTER 4

Lissa’s point of view

As we reached it was almost  evening…. Jason and helii went straight to the house to unlock the door … emii and mike following them and caleb removing the baggage… I was stunned by the sea shore it was beautifull... soft breeze blow around touching my face… the roars of sea waves could be heard… I walked through the shores the warmth in sand was not yet gone… feeling the sand down the feet… it felt so good…

I am not a romantic person though, I could interpret the whole thing coz it was realy that beautiful any 1 could fall for  this beauty…

I was thinking about mike and caleb.. both were handsome… I was ready for them… yes u exactly know what I meant by it… I was going to have fun with them…. I am actually not of a serious types…

as the sun set I went into the house all were tiered and went to their own rooms…

I went to mine… and I straight went to the bathroom… to have shower… as I finished with bathing I took the towel wraped it around my body and came outside… I saw mike sitting on my bed and glaring at me…. I went close to him… he pulled me on to the bed… he had locked the door after he came in… without having our first date we slept with each other….

 I heard a knock on my door… which woke me up… mikes arm were wrapped tigtly around my waist… as I tried removing his arms he woke up with half eyes still closed…  I asked who was it… helii wanted us down for dinner.. I got dressed into a fitted top and pyjamas… mike got up wearing his jeans and a light blue t-shirt… yeah!! I had scored 1 after coming here many more to come I thought to my self….

We were down for dinner I saw Jason and helii in kitchen “they look so adoreable together” I mumbled

“Yes they do”  a voice came fom behind

I turned and saw caleb… he was looking damn cute….

“Hey” I said….

He rested besides me

“hey!!!”

“they really look great together”

“yeah I knw” i muttered “they like each other just need to confess… and get into the bed together :P” I laughed at my own statement

“slow down babes” he said..

“hmm”

“I am going out will be back within few hours” emii declared coming down through the stair case…

“where are you going “ I snapped

“just on the shore” she replied

“have dinner first” helli said concerned about her

“I am nt hungry yet, I will have dinner later” emii said angrily… and speeded out of the house…

We all were startled by her act…she was a person who use to be calm and compose in evry situation…..then all of a sudden what went wrong? Silence spread all through the room….

1st day of holiday with a great start huh!!!!!

We all had dinner in silence and went to our rooms…. It was 3 in mid night… I heard a knock on my door… I reached the door and opened it…

 I was confused at 3 in the mid-night what was hellii doing here…

“you din’t slept” I asked

“no. I was scared” she said

“why? what happened?” I asked doubtfully

“emii is still nt home” she said

“what? How could that be she said she would be back early” I said

“yes lii but she isn’t… I searched her all over even I went to the shores to find her but she wasn’t their” she said worringly

“I think we should wake the boys up” I muttered

“yes I think you are right” she said

we both went to wake boys up… as they heard all were tensed we all came to the living room… what would have happnd to her? was she okay? Many questions arised….

We were thinking of what should be done…

“I think we should wait for half an hour lets see if she comes back” Jason said

I realized Tears were rolling down hellii cheecks…. She got to worried and emotional when it came to emii and me… I went to her… but consoling her at this very moment was a waste…

“we should call the cops”Jason said

“yes I think that would be better.. sitting here won’t help” helli said

We heard a key opening sound and the door opened… emii was shocked to see us awake and helli was sobbing… as helli saw her she ran to her and hugged her tightly….

“where were you?” helii asked

“I am fine… why are you crying” she asked in return

“she was worried about you… you are late” Jason said

“I am nt a kid guys….” She snapped

We all were startled at her response… what was wrong with her…she never  acted so strange…

“babes hellii was just concerned about you” mike replied at her statement

“I know… I know… as if any one cares” she muttered

What was wrong with her… why was she sounding so annoying…

“yes I do care… and I love you… but you don’t give a damn to it” helli said angryily and speeded up to her room slammed the door behind her and locked it….

“huh! As if she is saying the truth” emii said

“whats realy wrong with you? She do care about you… and so do i… we are best friends for god sake” I yelled

“don’t you dare talk to me like that… and yes that reminds me that… best-friends don’t hurt each other” she snapped

I look startled… she headed toward her room… all glared at me…

“what?” I asked them

“what did she meant by best-friends don’t hurt each other” caleb asked me confused

“I am thinking of same thing… what did we do to hurt her?” I mummbeled

we all went to the rooms…. Now I realized it was nt just now but from few daez she was quiet…. Never spoke much .. their was something… was she  in any trouble? And if she was why dint she tell us about it…. Wow great it was our first fight from when we became friend… in this 7 years.. I don’t remember we ever  had a fight…..

I am not a emotional person but the fight was the worst thing ever happened to us… I din’t knew what to do… tears gathered into my eyes… and within few seconds they were out and I was crying… crying like hell… I loved them both….i went inside the blanket covering my face I was crying like a kid…. I love them both and couldn’t bare that we fought with each other today…. I dint knew when I went to sleep….