Chapter Two:

Chapter 2: The Beginning of the Dream

I passed out with a sudden thud, like usual. Momentarily I was thinking about how your body goes into complete shock and feels like your falling. I absolutely regret that feeling. I’m not one-hundred percent why this happens to you, but gosh does it feel weird. Believing its because of something that doctors call Hypnic Myoclonic Jerk. Where your body starts to fall into the stages of deeper rest. Theories of this is that your brain misunderstands how it feels when your muscles are relaxing. Yet, the brain isn’t all that smart considering the average human being uses a small amount of their brain with ten percent. Muscles are supposed to relax considering the fact that you use them just about all day. Your brain gets confused with this sensation and it thinks “Oh! You’re falling off a cliff! Catch yourself before you die! Even though you are just about to fall asleep you idiot!”

Average humans fall asleep from time frames of ten to twenty minutes, while those with sleeping disorders takes around five minutes. Below average is acceptable in my point of view, realizing the fact that all I am is below average. It takes me about no-where close to twenty minutes to fall asleep. Around fourty-five minutes to feel that jerk. Probably because crying yourself to sleep isn’t as easy as it may sound. 

Every night with tears of sorrow and hate fill my eyes, I enjoy it. Refreshed in the morning is how I feel every day and I just adore it. I cry myself to sleep knowing the fact that the same thing is going to happen over and over again for the rest of my life that is, until I leave this dump bucket of high school. Knowing my galaxy will never love me as much as other galaxies accept everyone and shares love. Other people out in public for things like family reunions help me realize that I’m not the only one who is the left out star in the galaxy. Yet, I’m different than them, I’m a failure and they aren’t.

Characters in my dream that has been continuing onward for the whole 15 years I’ve been here, have very large differences. My parents are Pumba and Timone, my dump bucket of a high school is Monsters Inc. only because I’m the different one there, and everyone looks at me weirdly and laughs and bullies me, while attempting to get rid of me at the same time. My two friends Gordon and Sara are like Mike and Sully. Two of them are normal and they help me out and make me feel less like the hurling tornado of destruction I am. 

Failing to complete some classes is basically my specialty, example my weak points, Science except for brain and genetics, and Spanish only because I take French. Other than that, I don’t really believe in complimenting my own personally self, but since you need to know me, I would say, I’m pretty percipient. 

The dream starts as I’m entering the dump bucket, and go through the day as each class, each passing period, every second of the day. Exceptional, how the life goes on and people never seem to realize every single occasion that develop in the diurnal course. Morosely ending with the tragic mélange of my assisted suicide. Nobody helped with my suicide only my mind did. 

People amuse me, to think about it. How dull-witted some individuals can be. The dull-witted individuals in my life are exceedingly vapid they are. Certain people can never register what happens in the globe, yet alone some can never understand what happens in their very own galaxies. I on the other hand, never underestimate what goes on with the world. Doing that, helps me realize this is what happened, just go with it. 

On the other hand, people won’t believe my story. If they were to get this. They would never be able to understand it. It reminds me of probably one of the most memorable writing lessons I had ever had in my life. My sixth grade teacher, Mr. Kock (Cook) taught us, that everything has a purpose. He called it the ‘So What?’ in writing. We have to explain what does that have to do with the story. 

What does any of this have to do with the story? Some of a group of 100 will ask; its important to know what people are like when they read things. Experienced readers will understand questions. 

With life being full of depressing stories about people around the world, and stupid drama about the vacuous Kardashians. So, enjoy how this all goes.