♦ T H R E E ♦

DOMINIC'S POV
I snapped my gaze back onto my men as I nudged Hailey to them ''Take her to the cars and wait for me there.'' I sternly told them, i watched them leave my sight before shifting my attention back to Justin.

I chuckled at how pathetic he looked, Bruised and bloody just like he's supposed to be.

''How sad. You already lost your wife and now you give up your daughter just like that? Disgusting.'' I hissed gritting my teeth, Oh how much wanted to feed his body to wolves.

I unfortunately met this pig when i was still a young High school student, I was already in the business by then and Justin was one of those associates who were really close to my father. they'd at times go out together or go on missions together.

After a few months passed i heard that Justin did something stupid to my father that made him far from furious, which made him the most wanted person in the business to pay up from what he had done. i never knew what he did but all i heard was he made his wife pay for everything until the day she left him and Hailey which started this game of cat n' mouse.

i don't know exactly what he did to my father, but i don't care about his reasons all i want is to end this little game of cat n' mouse and it will finally end tonight.

''Don't tell me you're going soft for that little whore'' He chuckled at me and i growled at him.

''I never thought YOU of all people would go weak.'' Justin kept and i gritted at my teeth hating that smug smile plastered on his face.

SOFT, WEAK, ME? This man must really want to be 6 ft under the ground. TO SPEAK AS IF HE WAS MY FATHER...

I crack my knuckles and licked my lips before punching him square in the face making scream in pain,

''You're going to take back what you said, Stronzo.''

I kept on sending flurries of punches on his face and at some point I felt his skull crunch In the impact of my punches yet I continued on til he went limp with my fist covered in wretched blood.

I smirked in victory kicking down the chair watching his body slam to the floor as a pool of blood oozed from under his body,

I sternly tell my other men in the house to search for anything valuable then to clean up the mess before coming back to the mansion and reporting back to me

Just as i walked out to my vehicle i signaled my men who were already outside to drive back to the mansion before I went into my car taking the lead.

HAILEY'S POV
I groaned in boredom as the silence was now irritating so I started to cuss under my breath about it.

''Shut the hell up will you?'' The giant man beside me snapped and i shot him a glare giving him a FUCK OFF vibe.

''And what if i don't'' i challenged, before he could start his outburst the driver spoke up. ''Don't even try Matt. She seems like a feisty one and on top of that if Nic finds out you hurt her, you're a dead man'' The driver chuckled and i smiled feeling like this was a total win.

Matt grumbled and looked out the window.

''Sorry about that Hailey. Matteo has some anger issues. My name's Jacob by the way!'' He chirped and gave me a smile and so i gave him a smile back.

Curiosity got the best of me and i let the words slip out of my mouth ''So are you guys like a part of a gang of some shit?''

Jacob answered me with a nod "I'm Dom's Capo and I guess you were the one he was talking to before I called him" he chuckled "wait what?" I asked and I remembered the moment I had a small talk with Dominic.

 "OOOOOH that... Yeah we were having a small talk" I replied casually and Matteo chuckled "he was pissed when cob gave him a call... That's the first time actually." Matteo said and I blushed a bit.

Minutes later my vision was getting blurry and the two were just talking and suddenly it all went black

"Mama?.." I walked up to my mother and tugger her dress lightly"What do you want now?" A woman in her 30s spat She was cleaning dishes and wore a long floral dress casual enough to be house wear. I flinched at her reply.

I gulped then answered "c-can you help me make a s-sandwich mama?" I stutter in fear ".

"do it on your own!" She shouted and i got startled and started to cry. It made her mad and she grabbed me up by my hair and I screamed as I cried.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SHEDDING TEARS IN THIS HOUSE!" She screamed into my face.

 "mama I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I cried out, my six year old self was defenseless to this woman and in an instant I felt cold floor as she threw me down and kicked me in the side

 "crying will get you nowhere! it makes you look weak!IT BURDENS THIS FAMILY TO BE A WEAKLING" I kept on crying and screaming

I sat up and found myself on a soft white king sized bed

Why that nightmare?why?...

~♦~

This took me a loooot of effort with limiting some swears through out the chapters and I hope you enjoyed that chapters so far and I promise that I'lltry to make things more interesting through out the book

Please leave a vote and comment any thoughts you have and I'll try to reply to them as much as I can!

See ya soon my lovelies 😘

~♦~