The Pestilention

LaughandJoy

Title
5/5

I love the title. It is original, fits the genre well and very rememberable.

Cover

1/5

I'm going to be brutally honest, the cover is terrible and off putting. I've read the story and frankly it deserves better than what it currently has. I think the cover is the reason your story doesn't have the reads it deserves.

If you my reading lists you will see called Fav graphics, there you will find talented graphic artists to request from.

Summary

3/5

This is your summary

Here's how I think it can be improved

Once the dramatic TV shows got too boring for the world, people pushed away Hollywood for the newest type of entertainment.

The Prestilention, a deadly obstacle course aired live for billions to watch. Only children and young adults between fifteen and twenty five are allowed to enter, using their luck and skills to survive the game and each other.

Katherine Parsons, the unwilling tribute of the course is forced to rely on fear and luck against the most skilled players of the course yet.

Plot

5/5

I love the plot it gives me a hunger games, running man, death race vibe. And how I think the future will be.

Readability

3/5

While I love story there are issues such wrong use of tenses but I'm sure you can fix it or find an editor to do it now your story is complete.