Chapter V

• • Next day • • "So I am guessing you two are going out tonight

                                  • • Next day • •
"So I am guessing you two are going out tonight." Mama Camacho asked the boys who slept in until 12. 

They both stretch before nodding and heading to the kitchen for food.

"Si algo le pasa a Macy o Vicky. Your problem is me. Got it?" Pops had walked up to the breakfast bar and both boys mumbled yeah with their backs turned.

"Did you tell them or se hacen?" Pops asked Mama who shook her head.

"I was going to tell them when they woke up but I forgot they're going out tonight." Richard and Yashua looked at their parents while waiting impatiently to know what's up.

"We have something to tell you guys but you have to promise not to do anything." Mama looked at Yashua before Pops could say anything.

"Yashua, tienes que prometerme que no vas hacer nada." Yashua had an unsettling feeling.

"What is it?" Yashua asked the impatience eating him from the inside.

"I want to hear it." Yashua sighed at his mom and leaned on the counter with his head down.

"I promise.." He said before his dad looked to Richard.

"Luis is back." Yashua snapped his head up as Richard shook his head.

"Impossible. He can't break parole from his jurisdiction." The parents shook their heads.

"That was lifted a week ago. They cleared him for consistent good behavior." Yashua breathed deeply beside his brother.

"Mijo, estas bien?" Mama asked softly.

"Does she know?" He was on the verge of snapping but nobody in this room could argue with him.

Everyone in the room knew about what went down between Luis and Yashua. He had a right to be upset and even more to be concerned.

"She found out yesterday when he showed up at Rodrigo's." Richard wasn't quick enough because Yashua was out the kitchen and out of the house. Richard ran as fast he could but he knew he couldn't catch him this time.

When he walked in his dad was on the phone probably with Rodrigo due to the conversation and his mom looked so nervous that he just hugged her.

"Where do you think he went?" She asked Richard and he just thought for a moment.

"I don't think he'd be reckless enough to go look for Luisito or to the police station. But he is pissed. Very." His mom took a deep breath.