🎆Chap.🎆

Chanyeol P.O.V

Internal bleeding...

I thought she was fine...

I'm gonna kill him if she gets worse.

Why?? Why Chaeyoungee??

Why didn't have the courage to tell you the truth ???

And the thing that I am here (hospital) makes me feel more worst.

I am worried sick Chaeyoung, I hope you know that...

Jennie P.O.V

Everyone was praying for Chaeyoung to pass this danger.

You know something, I'm the one who is telling the others that everything will be okay, but deep down I know everything is not okay, I don't know if it will be okay...

My only hope is Chaeyoung's strength which is her heart where there are all her feelings about us and her family...

She won't let go of us like that, I know that.

What I said right now, was in my mind. Which it means that I don't even have the courage to tell what am I thinking to the guys I'm afraid that they will...

I'm the only one who is keeping them on their knees because I'm the strongest one and if they see that I kinda lost hope about her, they will be devastated.

Then my eyes catched the doctor coming towards me.

"Ms. Kim I have to talk to you privately." I nodded and we went little away from the patients seat.

"Look, the surgery was successful but it was her skull that was damaged, I don't know how in the test results didn't come out that she had internal bleeding..."

I cut him off

"Haven't you seen the bleeding when you did the operation??" I said calmly.

"No."

There was silence for 4 seconds

"So what I came to say is that if she had the bleeding in an other place of her body we would perform a surgery on her. But because it is caused in her head, it depends of the location of the bleeding. Unfortunately, bleeding's location is where the hemorrhage should stop by itself, otherwise if it wasn't there we would perform a surgery."

"And when do you think it will stop??"
My eyes started tearing a little bit.

"It depends on her decision."

And I watched him leaving... What will I tell to the others??

To wait??