Character Bios

Slight spoiler for the Wheel of Time series, SMT IV and Undertale. And a major spoiler for the first season of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood and Mistborn 1st trilogy

Navarre

Shin Megami Tensei IV

A samurai from the eastern Kingdom of Mikado, Born into nobility, very stuck up and an incredibly sore loser. Can be very persuasive to the right people.

Demons: He only has four demons from the first Naraku upper levels.

Chagin a small hamster like creature with quills like a porcupine. (repel wind, weak to elecetric)- Zio (Lighting Spell), Needle shot (Gun like damage), Rakunda (Lowers defense)

Napaea a fairy like creature (resist force weak to ice)- Dia (Healing skill), Zan (Wind skill) Resist Ice (Like what it says)

Gryphon weak to (gun immune to wind)- Bouncing Claws Lunge

Slime(Weakness everything but gun and dark) Life drain lunge

"Just as I've expected, most of the Casualries are simply happy-go-lucky people."

Reason for being here: I wanted a SMT or persona character to be in the game. I was replaying SMT IV and decided to include Navarre.

Yashiro Hagakure- Hiro The Ultimate Clairvoyance

DanganRonpa 1

A laid back young adult who is pretty naïve and as a result is terrible with money. He can be a coward at times but he does the right thing in the end. Prays to random gods in times of stress.

I'm Yasuhiro Hagakure- Hiro for short! Take it easy, yeah? I know I will!"

Reason: Recently got into the DaganRonpa series. I wanted one character from the games I felt like Hiro would be a pretty good fit for the series overall.

Matrim Cauthon

Series The Wheel of Time novels up until book four.

A farmer, a gambler, and extremely lucky. His extreme luck is based off chance, which makes him amazing at dice. Really dislikes responsibilities.

"I don't want to be any bloody hero."

Reason: Like most of the characters I wanted someone from my favorite series. I was torn between Perrin, and Mat. I felt like Mat would be a better fit for the story overall.

Ed

Series Ed, Edd, n Eddy

The Muscle of the Eds. He strong, smelly, and loves comic books.

"I love Chickens."

Edd- Double D

Series Ed, Edd, n Eddy

The brains of the Eds. Loves science, order, and neatness. Extremely weak.

"Messy messy messy..."

Eddy

Series Ed, Edd, n Eddy

The leader of the Eds. Loudmouth and short tempered. Can be charming sometimes. Short

"If you can't beat 'em...show off!"

(Eds Reason) The EEnE was my favorite cartoon growing and I wanted to include them in this story.

Bradly (Wrath)

Full Metal Alchemist

The leader of Amestris. Agile, strong, and cunning. Has incredible near inhumane skills with a sword. The Ultimate Eye