TDCI Ch.1: Meet the Contestants

TDCI Ch.1 Meet the Contestants

The show opens on a large cruise ship sitting at the dock. Various crew members board and load things on to it. The camera then shifts perspective to the side of the ship wherein gold letters the word Drama is spelled out. The camera shifts again to the deck of the cruise ship. The camera lazily pans around showing the deck. A large pool is in the center of the deck with a hot tub off to the side. On the other side of the pool is a youngish man with black hair with his back to the camera. He turns around to face the camera and smiles. "Hello," the man says.

"I'm Chris McCain and welcome to Crossover Drama Island!" He pauses for dramatic effect then continues his monolog. "Well, you probably know what this show is about but for those who don't know, soon 28 contestants from all over the multiverse will be competing to win a valuable cash prize. Over the next few weeks, they will have to endure brutal life-threatening challenges, disgusting meals, and of course each other." Smiling, Chris then begins to walk along the deck while continuing his intro. "Alliances will form, enemies will be made, hearts will be broken. Tears will be shed. Needless to say, there will be a crap ton of drama." Chris gives a slight pause then continues. "Some of you may wonder how this is possible. How can we gather so many different people from different worlds?" Chris shrugs. "Well, that's above my pay grade. I'm here to look handsome, host a show, and torture some poor saps. Speaking of saps-" Chris checks his watch and nods to himself. "Let's go meet them, shall we?

The camera then cuts to Chris walking down the gangplank of the ship smiling at the very angry teen glaring at Chris. "Huh," Chris checks his watch. "Guess I'm a little late. Well, welcome contestant to Total Drama-"

Before Chris could finish, the teen marches up to him. "How long did you intend to keep me waiting!" The teen shouts. This teen wears a navy blue overcoat over a white shirt. His pants and boots are also the same whitish color. He has a green scarf around his neck and wears silver gauntlets. His brown hair is in a pompadour style. He sneers at Chris waiting for an answer. Chris shrugs. "I don't know. If I had known you'd show up early I would have left, you wait an hour."

"An HOUR!" The teen snaps. "Do you know who I am? I am Navarre, a Samurai from the Eastern Kingdom of Mikado. On top of that, I am a Luxurorer and above having my time wasted." Chris just laughs at the outburst. "You're going to go far with that attitude, kid." Before Navarre could respond Chris continues on. "Just introduce yourself and you can board the ship. Navarre glares at Chris but decides to introduce himself. "Like I said I am a Samurai from the Eastern Kingdom of Mikado. I am a skilled swordsman and expert strategist. There was this one time where I expertly captured the Black Samurai and I-"

"And I'm done caring," Chris interrupts as a taxi drops off a contestant. Navarre glares at Chris, but when he spots the next contestant he quickly walks past Chris and boards the ship. The next contestant entire body is hidden by the large suit of armor they wear. The armor is black with dark red spots on it. The helm of the suit as well as both the gauntlets look to be made out of lava. As the contestant approaches, Chris shrinks back a bit.

"Ah L..Lord D...Dominator. We...Welcome to the show. Dominator looks around then looks at Chris. "Where's my money," She booms in her robotic voice. Gulping down all his fear Chris replies, "it's not here. You'll have to win it. Why don't you introduce yourself."

Dominator shrugs then points to herself. "I am Lord Dominator, destroyer of planets and crusher of dreams. And I will win this simple challenge." Dominator boomed then moves past Chris to board the ship.

Chris visibly relaxes as she leaves. The next taxi arrives and drops off a robot. Chris immediately deflates on seeing the small robot. "Welcome from the planet Pandora, Claptrap," Chris sighs.