Chapter 1 - Just Another Day

Sorry to inform everyone who thought I was just gonna skip those precious 3 years of a gap between Naruto and Shippuden that I'm first gonna write a few chapters about Mai's life with the group of idiots we call Akatsuki. I'm not planning on making a whole book full of them, just about 10 or 15 will be enough to show those ones that I think are important. If anyone has an idea for one of these chapters, don't be shy to comment below or dm me to let me know and if I like it, it might just end up being in the book. With all that aside, lets start!

A month after leaving the village
Mai's POV

"Foxy. Foxy come on, get up already"I heard a voice as someone shook my shoulders.

"2 more minutes, mom"I groggily responded, rolling to my other side.

"Even thou I'm honored you called me mom again, I'm sorry to inform you that I won't let you sleep 2 more hours and that I'm a guy"he replied sarcastically as he started shaking me harder.

"Fine I'm awake, now let me change"I snapped as I opened my eyes to be met by my partner's smirk. Without another word, he walked out victoriously. Grumbling, I got up and put on a gray t-shirt and black shorts, aka my lazy outfit before walking out and into the kitchen. Getting my bowl, cereal and milk, I sat next to Ink-head at the table and started eating.

"What's with the outfit, Shrimp?"the Jashinist asked as he looked at me from the other side of the table.

"None of your business, ash head"I replied, continuing to eat my cereal in 'peace' as the annoying brat of a man screamed at me. That is, before a certain swirl-man kicked the door open.

"Tobi is back!"he yelled as he walked paraded his way in. I paled and sunk in my chair, pointing my spoon at the silver-head in front of me.

"Eat him cause, unlike him, I'm too young to die!"I squeaked, shielding my bowl protectively.

"OI, I'M NOT OLD YOU FUCKING SHORTY!!!"the shirtless guy yelled as he swung his scythe at me. Ducking, I escaped the deadly weapon as it flew above my head and slicing my hair to a shoulders length before sticking right into the wall.

"Watch it Hidan! If it were anyone else, they would've been headless!"my partner screamed at the immortal guy from behind me as I looked at my bowl, now full of the red strands of my hair. Standing up, I felt my teeth sharpening as I glared deadly at the man who ruined my breakfast.

"HIDAN, I DON'T CARE HOW MANY TIMES I'LL HAVE TO SLASH, I WILL KILL YOU!!!!"I yelled as he ran past Tobi and out of the room with me on his heel.

10 minutes later (Hidan: MORE LIKE 10 FUCKING HOURS!!! Me: SHUT IT, HIDAN!!!)
3rd POV

"*growl* LET ME AT HIM!!!"the girl trashed around in the fire proof chair she was chained to as the bomber looked at her with slight worry.

"You sure this is enough to contain her, un?"the Deidara turned to Haruki, completely ignoring the short Uzumaki.

"Yes, I hope so"the raven replied as he eyed the redhead warily. She bared her fangs at the group of criminals, causing the childman to shriek in fear and hide behind the walking shark who just arrived at the scene.

"What the heck is going on here?"the tall swordsman questioned as he looked at all the members before his gaze fell upon the raging girl.

"When did you get here, kid?!"his white eyes widened as he walked towards the young jinchuriki, unaware of the situation.

"FUCK DON'T/NO DON'T!!!"Hidan, Tobi and the 2 boys screamed as they reached out to him, but it was too late, the girl was free.

"SHIT!!!"the gray haired man yelled as he positioned the red scythe in front of him.

"What's wrong with you guys?"the blue man asked, more confused than he ever thought he would be as the rest watched Mai rubbing her knuckles.

"Hidan ruined Mai-chan's breakfast and then Mai-chan cut him into pieces, Tobi did nothing!"the masked man replied, cowering behind the new comer, Kakuzu. Kisame's eyes widened in horror as he understood what he just did. The air seemed to change as tension thickened, weighting down on all the males currently in the room.

"Hm?"a monotonous voice rang through everyone's ears as they all stopped dead in their tracks and looked at the source.

"Ita-kun!"the girl grinned as her eyes turned to normal and she ran, hugging the stunned Uchiha tightly. The other criminals sighed in relief and their bodies relaxed as the little redhead was finally out of her berserk mode.

Eyo! I don't really have anything to say except for sorry that it took me so long to publish! Welp, hope I see you soon, good day/night, annnd...

You're the best,
Don't let others get you down,
Stay awesome,
Love you all,
~Maja-chan