Should we Collab?

You just arrived to the party. You were with your loving boyfriend, James. It was a little last minute party that one of James's friends was throwing as an end of the year thing.

You not being much of a partier decided to just relax on the couch,. James was in the kitchen probably drinking like usual. You heard cheering coming from the backyard you decided to go and see what it was all about.

"Hey b-babe" James stuttered walking over to you and slinging his arm over your shoulder. You just decided to ignore it. You looked around and saw a lot of teens drunk or high running around and swimming in the pool. You dont even know who's house this is but it was nice.

You went inside to get a beer. You weren't usually a drinker but decided that it would be okay to let loose just this once. After the fourth beer you felt a little tipsy. As stood up you nearly fell over. But someone caught you. As you turned around you saw who it was. You didn't recognize the person at first. You thought he looked familiar but werent quite sure. 

"Amber? Right?" The mysterious boy spoke. 

"Y-yes, who are y-you?" You managed to make out with a lot of stuttering. It came out a little louder than you expected. The alchol was slowly taking over your body. 

"Were in the same english class, remember me Nash? I sit in the middle row next to James ya know your boyfriend." He spoke again.

"Ooh! Right! N-nash? This is your h-house right?" You instantly felt nervous. He was "famous" for some stupid vine thing. You on the other hand were more so known for you growing youtube channel. you make prank videos and just try to have fun with life. You both had seemed to have a lot in common. You recently just hit 1 million subsribers...as did Nash.

"Yea this is my estate" He said while letting a cute little chuckle, WAIT I have boyfriend what am I doing? "We should do like a collaboration or something sometime, but for now im just gonna go back to the party! Text me and we can meet up." Nash spoke again causing my sinful thoughts to leave.

"I dont have your number..." your voice trailed off as you rambled on trying to change the uncomfortable sisutation of you asking for another boy, other than your boyfriends, number. Nash then reached behind you and got your phone from the back pocket of your jeans. You usually would have thought that was inopropriate since you were already taken but again you had been drinking.

...

Later in the evening at about midnight you were wasted, six beers down and you were tired. All you wanted to do was go home and sleep. You were having a major craving for some crackers as well. You pulled yourself off the bar stool sitting at the island and went to the pantry completly forgetting you weren't at your house. As you were rumaging around you felt two hands go around your waist. You let out a shriek as you were scared, and your skin more senstive from the drinks. 

You turned and saw James, not exactly who you wanted or expected to be there. His eyes, usually a gorgoeous blue to compliment his dirty blonde quiff of hair, looked like black holes. You knew he had been smoking. He usually did it with his friends Jack, jack, matt, and Cameron.

"Come on babe lets get out of here" he pulled you away from the pantry, as you whimpered becasue you wanted the crackers. 

He tried to get into the drivers side but you knew out of the both of you you were more eligiable to drive at this point. You went and swung by his house draggging him up to his bedroom, making sure to be quiet to not wake up his parents or little sisters. You managed to do all this before taking the five minute drive back to your house where you recieved a text from a random number...

(A/N) THIS IS THE FIRST STORY I HAVE EVER WRITTEN!! PLEASE DONT JUDGE IF ITS NOT GOOD. I JUST WANTED TO TRY IT. COMMENT ANY IDEAS YOU MAY HAVE FOR TEH STORY. I HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT THE PLOT BUT IF SOMETHING BETTER COMES I WILL USE IT. THANK YOU!!