Twist

5 Months Later:

AMBERS POV: 

It has been a bumpy couple of months, Nash and I are not together. We broke up when I found him cheating on me with a Kaitlyn C. girl he met at his Magcon tour. I was also on tour, I was travelling around and going to different Press Play's and Playlist Live conventions. It was a blast meeting a bunch of new youtubers and seeing my fans. It was also rough. I am indeed 5 months pregnant which means that in about a month or two I won't be able to travel. 

It's been almost a full month since I've even spoken or texted Nash, douche bag doesn't even care about his own baby. I don't need him though, the baby and I will do great things on our own. 

As for my parents, they obviously found out. It was very awkward for a couple of weeks, it was good that I went away to Press Play New Jersey for a week so they had some time to cope and figure things out. They were very excepting and much more understanding than I would've thought. 

I was currently at the baby store trying to pick out furniture to get for the room I'm renovating. Nash planned on doing it with me but things fell through obviously. Thankfully my father was willing to help me out and paint the room so the fumes would'nt hurt the baby. 

The room was a nice calming light blue, with white woodwork and door. The next thing to look for on the list is the crib, I was thinking a white just to keep it neutral, yes I decided to keep the gender a secret; that makes it more fun. 

I was finally going to pay after finding a set of a crib and dresser. Both matching white. As I struggled a little to push the cart someone came jogging over to help me. Not going to lie he was extremely cute, what am I saying I'm pregnant no one will like me that way again. But man he was stunning. he was in khakis and a nice clue button up that had a floraly palm-tree pocket. His hair was a golden dirty blonde. And his eyes were a stunning deep brown. 

I was staring for so long that I didn't even realize we were at the checkout. 

"Thank you..." I stammered I didn't know his name. 

"Matt...