She Is Amazing

Perfect. The way they danced.

Then it was time. He ran out at the chorus and started dancing. The crowd was screaming confused cheers. The song ended and Masked was handed a microphone.

"I would like to introduce you to my friend and dancing partner, Hidden." They said in the distorted voice. He waved at the crowd after he bowed.

Friend. I like that.

"It's nice to be with all of you. I'm very greatful for this." He said through the distorted voice.

They danced the rest of the night perfectly.

They said goodbye to the crowd and went back to the dressing room.

"You did amazing." He said panting.

They chuckled and said, "I'm glad you came, Hoseok. I really trust you, more than anyone I have met." They said. They put their hands up to their face and took off the mask. Hoseok noticed it was a girl. She put their hood down and took her hat off. Woah. She let her long black hair down and smiled. She grabbed a makeup wipe and took off what hid her eyes. She then looked at him and extended her hand.

"I'm Hayoon." She said with a smile. She had such a calming presence and was super radiant.

"Wow." He said in shock. She laughed. Her laugh is so cute, I love her voice too. She is so calming.

"Please don't tell anyone." She said in a more serious tone. He nodded and she continued, "Hey want to go get a coffee?"

"I'd love to." He said.

"Let me change and fix my makeup then we can go." She said grabbing her backpack. They both changed and got ready then left.

They dropped their stuff off at their cars than walked to a cafe.

"You are so intense as Masked. Now that I have met you in real life, you are. I don't know the word." He said after he they had gotten their coffee. They were now walking around at a local park.

"I know what you mean. Masked is very much a character I guess. The difference helped keep it secret." She said taking a sip of coffee.

"So where do you work?" He asked looking at her. He admitted himself to take in her beauty for a bit but then snapped out of it when she answered.

"I'm a waitress at Vista Cafe. It's pretty good. You should drop by sometime." She said.

"Is it in Seol?" He asked.

"Yup. It's about a mile from where I live which is nice. I'm in a penthouse suite in Moon Apartments. Lots of aspiring Idols live there so there is a full gym and some practice rooms." She said. He looked at her in the moonlight. It made her featured soft yet sharp.

"I probably should get going. I'll try to bring the boys by the cafe." He said excitedly.

"That would be awesome. I work tomorrow from 9 to 5 so feel free to stop by." She said. They walked back to their cars and finished their coffee.

"Thanks for the coffee, Hoseok." She said facing him.

"No problem Hayoon. Thanks for today." He said leaning against his car.

They said goodbye and got in their cars.

She is amazing.