She Is My World

"I don't really want to practice. Could we go to lunch?" Hayoon asked. He smiled and nodded completely agreeing.

"I'm still in my Hidden stuff though." He said realizing his attire.

"Oh. Well we can swing by your place." She said tying her hair up. She grabbed her clutch and walked out hand in hand with Hoseok.

Time Skip

The couple got out of the car and entered the empty house. Hoseok quickly changed while Hayoon waited in the living room.

"I'm ready!" He said coming down the stairs. He wore a pair of black jeans and a white T-shirt with converse. She blushed a bit as she got up to leave with him. While they were walking she admired his soft features and strong jaw line. The way his hand got in hers was perfect. She loved everything about him.

"So where to for lunch?" Hoseok said snapping her back to reality.

"I'm not really sure. We could go get McDonald's. It actually sounds really good right now." She laughed.

"I was hoping you were okay with that. I've been craving McDonalds." He said smiling. Smiling, he was always smiling.

They headed to the nearest McDonalds and went through the drive thru. They ordered 2 big macs, 2 large fries, 2 large sodas, 10 chicken nuggets, and plenty of sauces.

"We should go to the park and eat." Hayoon suggested. He nodded and drove to the park which was only a few minutes away. Once they arrived they found a picnic table and started eating.

"This was just what I needed." Jhope said, his mouth full of fries.

"I agree. I try not to cheat to much on my health plan but I needed this." Hayoon said taking a large bite of her burger. They were so hungry they finished the rest of the meal in silence, except for the few hums of satisfaction.

"What next?" Hoseok asked as he put his trash in the McDonalds sack.

"We could go shopping, I want to get a few new things." Hayoon said. She kept getting lost in everything that was Jung Hoseok.

"I'm down. Where do you want to go?" Hoseok asked looking at Hayoon. He kept getting lost in everything that was Shin Hayoon.

"We could just go to the mall. I don't really shop at specific stores." She said standing up. He nodded again and grabbed her hand, leading her to the car.

Short Time Skip

"What about this one?" Hayoon asked stepping out of the dressing room. She wore a white leather jacket embroidered with colorful flowers.

"I love it." Jhope said with a bright smile.

"You've said that to every single thing I've tried on!" She said a bit annoyed.

"Well you look good in everything." Hoseok said with a smirk. She laughed and rolled her eyes at him. After taking off the jacket and grabbing the other things they wanted or purchased from other stores, they checked out.

"Hey I do have a few things I want to run over for our next preformance." She said as they walked towards the exit of the mall.

"When is our next preformance?" Hoseok asked intertwining his hand in hers.

"Two months from now. It's kind of a comeback for me." She said. Hoseok was so happy he was able to be with her and dance with her. Even if he had to hide his identity. As long as he was with her he was overjoyed.

Time skip

"So I was thinking. I'm getting tired of not being my full self. I talked to manager and she said it would be a great idea. Hoseok, I don't want to hide me anymore." Hayoon said looking at Hoseok. They had just finished practicing some things. He was shocked but happy.

"Hayoon. I love that and I'm so proud. I just don't know if I can." Jhope said a bit sad.

"Well. I may or may not have talked to Big Hit about it. Ok well I did. I told them I had invited you to dance and you agreed. They were a bit upset but said it was okay. It had been working well so far so they didn't see the point in stopping it." Hayoon said excitedly.

"Jagi that's amazing! Now we have to plan the biggest reveal ever. I do think we should keep this a secret for a bit we don't want the fans to be completely shocked." He remarked.

They were both happy. They brought out the best in each other. Jhope was very proud of her decision, he loved her.

She is my world.