its a one part go getting story. a write for y'all.

She stood there naked, baring her soul out.
She was tempted to cover everything she has but still waited patiently for him.
She wants both of them to stand transparent, she wants them both to fall together.

: He tried to mask his feelings, for he wants to show her love without vulnerability.
He tried to hide his hurts whenever he felt betrayed by her dishonesty.
He loves to showcase her but he never did showcase his heart to her.

They fought because they were confused.
They hated the situation and thus avoided it without terminating the danger.
They lost their footings because they never understood that it takes the both of them to stand.
Before they realised it, they could barely recognise who they vow to always be in love with.

But if only they would realise that understanding is an important factor.
If only they knew what the word trust could do for the both of them.
If only they stood transparent without feeling fear or discomfort.
If only he had made himself her strength and her his weakness.
If only they both thought about, what if they both said, but too late they agreed.

The word relationship isn't just a word but an understanding.
The word love isn't just an emotion but an agreement filed by trust and understanding.
The word trust carries both love and understanding together.
The word trust shows u Don't understand but you believe and you don't love without believing (trust).
So before entering a relationship, try to relate first.
PJ: A little something called *RELATIONSHIP*