It all starts here

I moved to England last month, in august,. I met a girl, I got a job, I got great friends, I got my own house, life was looking up for me. but it was when I moved in the house with my girlfriend (Stephanie) that this roller coaster of madness and insanity starts.

Stephanie: what is it? where are we going?

me: you'll see when we get there

Stephanie: tell me now or I'll dump you

me: sure honey whatever you want

Stephanie: I hate you

we got to our destination Stephanie was jumping with glee saying:

Stephanie: OMG OMG WE HAVE OUR OWN PLACE! how did you pay for it? its so big!

me: I guess you can thank me for getting a raise at work + a promotion.

Stephanie: why didn't you tell me about all this?

me: all part of the surprise

Stephanie: OMG I LOVE YOU!

me: wow that quick huh?

Stephanie hugged me and she went to the car to get the bags when all of a sudden the ground started shifting as if something underneath the ground was yawning and stretching after the longest sleep. this went on for 5 seconds (roughly) then it stopped. I looked at Stephanie, she looked at me. we both laughed at what we were thinking. that a creature was yawning after sleeping. we got inside the house and started exploring the house. it looked big outside but it looked massive inside. it was as if we shrank when we entered. while exploring I learnt that this house belonged to someone called sir hamlington. he used to be a knight for queen Elizabeth I and he did such a good job that he was rewarded greatly. he had all of this wealth. I wonder what he was like. was he mean? selfish? or was he nice? a good Samaritan?well he's dead now so it doesn't matter. or does it?

night fell and the madness starts.