Introduction

Zurine Hernandez Guzmán -Latina girl, as her name can tell, more especifically Mexican-
Has work in various subjects such as, cleaner, cheap commercial actress, singer at late night bars, drug dealer, etc.

Coming to US to find better with her boyfriend, but that's another story
Now legally american, has come to Gotham City with her last resources and lives out of whatever the wallets she stoles in Gotham streets, no Robin, Nightwing or Red Hood minds about a pickpocket when the Joker's out there so her job proceeds in tranquility, until the very one day she decided to follow the popular known sons of Bruce Wayne, Richard, Timothy and Damian, well known to be really rich, as obvious her only interest was getting enough close to get their wallets, but as she follow them trough the dark streets they got into an alley. Zurine frowned in questioning "Where are they going?" But soon another though came in "Well, it wouldn't be the first time I see rich guys going after drugs".

Once in the alley they went into a metal door that conduce into an abandoned building, she raised an eyebrow, "Cheap drugs? Really?", if she could got to see them buying drugs and take a picture of them, the blackmail could be a richer source than their wallets, immediately she took her phone out. Her way in was opening the door very delicately for it not to produce any sound, as obvious she did created a scratchy noise but nothing that really caught their attention, succeeded to get in, and once in, she saw something way better for her blackmail.

-Where are we going?- Dick Grayson said in his Nightwing suit-
-Father told me to attend to the accustomed rendezvous point- and that'll be Damian Wayne, youngest in the family, in colorful Robin suit-
-Then we should be going- Timothy Drake, now discovered to be Red Robin-

Zurine couldn't tell if this was for real, she got some really good laugh contained but put herself together for the sake of not getting caught, anyways if they were only playing dress up, the photos she got would be enough to play with their egos in front of Gotham City population or get some thousands coming in.

As they got gone she got she went close to the bags they left behind with their pertenencies inside, after some seconds she found the wallets, first wallet, real leather, Gucci and with 540 dollars and a good credit card, second wallet, real leather too, Armani with 320 dollars and of course another credit card, last one, not real leather but 780 dollars and an American Express black credit card, funny thing that the last wallet belonged to the kid.

She took the wallets, the money and clearly the credit cards with her, landing home, she began to count her new money, that came out to be 1640 plus another 320 after selling the wallets on her way home, tomorrow was going to be a good shopping day.

But while she was trying to fall asleep, the vigilantes were going crazy over the noticed happening.

-C'ommon Tim, you told me no one would come in here- the tone of Grayson was kind of desperate-
-No one does!
-And why are our wallets gone then?

Damian, anyways, was just changing his clothes with a deeper though within his mind, "Someone saw them?" 

-Grayson and Drake could you stop your child's game and think about this little unlucky happening as something bigger? Someone could have seen us.-

The silence reigned, and Damian prontly called Alfred for this one, as they got already another call to go after, telling him about the details of the upcoming difficulty and their necessity for Alfred to solve it, he simply agreed, tracking their  wallets back into one of the most problematic areas of Gotham, spreaded, that meant it was either three robers or the lonely rober was efficent enough to had sell the wallets already.

Drived to the first wallet, from Master Dick, a teenager described the girl who sold him the wallet but refused to give it back, Masters Timothy and Damian wallets were no much different story, but Alfred got a name, Zurine Hernandez, from the last guy, hispanic and average client of hers.

Finding her was no longer a problem, since apparently she was well known in that media, usually called "Zurina" by her street friends Alfred got her address, even after some hostility for his asking in her linked ones, all the process from tracking the wallets and the young lady took Alfred some 5 hours and finally he was in front of the no rented motel room where Zurine Hernandez was staying in, he gently but firmly knock the door.

Being 6 in the morning Zurine was already up but not really in known of who was in her door.

-Quien es?- she shouted in spanish for the motive to see if it was one of her amigos-
-Señorita, vengo en pacificas intenciones, estoy totalmente desarmado, solo deseo charlar- Alfred answered in a fluent spanish for Zurine' s surprise, however she opened the door.-
-Who are you?- She was serious with a loaded gun raising in Alfred's direction-
-I believe you took something that does not belongs to you young lady- Alfred expression was serious-
-Too bad, I sold them already- the gun was still up-
-How good I got them back- the three wallets were in Alfred's hand, he had unorthodox methods at times-

A beeping sound came out of Alfred's pocket

-May I?- He said-
-Go on-apparently the gun was not going down in this one conversation-
-Yes, master Dick?-
~Alfred, we just got back, how's everything going?~

Zurine whispered Alfred not to tell them about her

-Not really well, Master Dick-
~Leave it behind Alfred, it's nothing, we just need to be more careful, come back already~ Grayson's gasp was full in stress, but he didn't want Alfred to fix his problems~
-I'll come back soon then, Master Dick-

The talk ended there