six

Did I mention that the last chapter took place on a Saturday?
——————————————————————————

The Sunday sun stood high all day.

Taehyung was excited randomly for the next letter to arrive from his 'secret admirer'

He looked at his clock as it said '7:47pm'

His heart slowly lost its flutter.

"Jeon?"

The day wasn't the best for Taehyung.

His friend from kindergarten, Yugyeom has been murdered.

What hurt him the most is that he heard that Yugyeom had a massive crush on him and was going to ask Taehyung to a lunch date he prepared all week.

All he needed was someone to tell him that he will be okay, and 'Jeon' seemed to be the perfect person for the situation.

Randomly a glittery tear fell slightly from his glassy eyes.

A giant doorbell made him widen his eyes.

He ran to the door and opened it, as he found another box on the floor.

With a swift motion, the box is now on the living room coffee table and opened.

His eyes widened even more, if possible.

What laid in front of him was a Gucci bag with the envelope next to it.

"Oh my goodness"

It was a blue shirt with snakes on the collar and a matching bag with it.

His hands fiddled with the envelope as he carefully opened the paper.

Dear Taetae
I'm so sorry baby! Wait, you probably don't want me calling you that....sorry. But I'm sorry that I didn't give you the letter till late. I was busy with personal reasons and I had to carefully, but quickly put the Gucci stuff in the box without messing it up. Do you like it? You always talked to Jimin about wanting Gucci, but you were too 'poor' for it. Whatever you want, I can promise it all for you!

How are you? I hope you are doing amazing! I miss seeing your face in school, maybe one day we can see each other after school....? At least it's Sunday, so I can see you tomorrow. Are you doing okay? I hope so.  I rushed with this letter and finished by the time I got to your house.  This may be rude in your opinion, but I took a peek inside your house and saw your little puffy red eyes.

I'm so so sorry Taetae!  I shouldn't have had you waiting.  I hope you forgive me?  You are too pretty to have me let go of you that easily, so I got the Gucci as well as apologizing for not giving you this until late.

Do you like the song 'Heartbeat' by Suran?  I'm listening to it right now.  Do you know that you make my heart beat fast?  Everything about you is perfect in my mind and I'd do anything for you, precious.

I'm going to go now, see you at school tomorrow <3 I love you Taetae...

Love
- Jeon

Taehyung smiled throughout the letter. 

Being busy with personal problems, but still taking the time of day to talk to him.

It warmed his heart, quick.

He grabbed the Gucci and placed in neatly in his dresser filled with normal clothes, then put the letter where the rest go.

Taehyung went to his bedroom to lay down, while the only thing on his mind was.

«When will I meet him?  The guy that makes my heart flutter.»

"I love you too Jeon"

—————————————————————————

A/N

When writing the paragraph about Suran's heartbeat.  I got a text message from my...girlfriend.  Saying that we should break up.

Not only did we break up, but did my heart smash into pieces.  She was someone that I truly loved and I don't even think I can get into the right mind space for a while.

But I will try to update normally, to at least have someone happy.

At least I have you guys.

I love you all!

Love
-Sierra</3