∆chapter one // death of a deviant∆

∆Image is you∆

The scope was fassioned firmly on the sniper rifle, the trigger warm and smooth yet Y/N's grip locked on. Her arms rested on the wet ledge of the rooftop. The feeling of guilt lingered in the back of her mind as she aimed at Deviants head looking at the young android before pulling the trigger. She closed her eyes reporting to Amanda and entering the zen garden slightly covered in snow, she walked around until finding the bridge to the middle of the peaceful area "hello Amanda" she spoke calmly she entered the middle of the zen garden "hello Y/N how did your case go"
Y/N simply looked at her coldly like any android would do with no orders Just stand around. 

"I

"I...I had this weird thing....stopping me." She said trying to explain, Amanda looked at her "a glitch in your programming software is highly unlikely" Y/N waited for her to finish her sentence and explain once more eagerly. "No-no...nothing like that..." She said slowly facing the ground slightly "like something in my brain stopped me from pulling the trigger....-" Amanda raised a brow starring at Y/N as they walked together in the white snow. "Guilt..? Y/N you better not be becoming deviant" she stopped strictly in the glowing snow  "it is strictly against my programming to become deviant, I can contact cyberlife to inform them of my minor glitch in my software" She spoke looking at the snow on the ground the slightly turning her head to Amanda. Amanda looked at her and gently waved a hand in the air excusing her "no that will be all, thank you" she picked several flowers as they walked. she opened her eyes exiting the zen garden..

She walked down the stairs of the fire exit from the roof of the building throwing the sniper rifle to the ground carelessly and reaching the last floor opening the door and entering the lobby once again opening a glass door to see a crowd of andr...

She walked down the stairs of the fire exit from the roof of the building throwing the sniper rifle to the ground carelessly and reaching the last floor opening the door and entering the lobby once again opening a glass door to see a crowd of androids and very few police closing the area down although they were hesitant. The other citizens that were humans didn't care they kept on walking a man screamed: "THATS WHAT YOU DESERVE!". Y/N ignored the crowd going back to the station, " these...these artificial demons! Took our jobs, replaced our families... They they killed the people in which the have to obey! We've dedicated our lives into developing and making these....these things?! And they decide to kill us and decide to think their equal?!" A man screamed he appeared homeless and sat on an unfolded cardboard box, his clothes worn out. Y/N scanned his face and he appears to be a phone repairman, that's not even minimum wage, not in Detroit at least. 

Y/N'S P.O.V

I sighed as I walked into the police station, to an empty desk I had to do some research so I walked to the desk "may I use this desk lieutenant?" I looked at the man with grey facial hair along with hair that went just a little higher then his cheek bone. He grunted rolling his eyes "yeah sure ya plastic shit" he said leaning over closer to his computer. "Thank you , I can assure you my presence isn't as vexing as you think" I sat down opening the computer's browser page and glancing over at the lieutenant and a certain picture caught my eye " lieutenant hank, you have a dog? " he looked at me as I clicked on the search bar "how'd you know I have a dog and how do you know my name?" He asked a little annoyed assuming she was like Connor considering they were the same model except she's a gynoid.

3rd P.O V

"I have scanned your identity thanks to cyberlife" he sighed pinching the bridge of his nose and looking at me once more. "Are you like some damn cyberlife sell out?" He sighed again dusting dog hair off his jackey, "you have dog hair on your chair" she added to his previous quiestion. "What?" He asked confused with low patience "you asked me how did I know you had a dog-" "do you remember everything?" He interrupted "I can store data in the back of my head with unlimited amount of space I believe that answers your question as a yes" they both became silent for a free minutes before she talked again "I like dogs" hank just ignored her in disbelief of how annoying she can be and how similar she is to Connor.

Y/N'S P.O.V

"My apologies-"I was interrupted by captain Fowler calling hank into his office, I was done with my work anyway. I got up and was about to leave but waited for hank as my next case was with him. To the corner of my eye, I spotted a black woman with the basic police uniform and hat and a man wearing a red shirt and black jacket I didn't bother scanning him or the woman but I just stood there motionless as the two people talked at a small round table. They starred at me as the male started to talk not keeping his eye off me "look at that a fucking ghost, just stands there wasting space in the room it doesn't even move unless it's given orders see.." he stood up walking to close to me "hey dumbass make me a coffee!" I stood "I'm sorry but it's not in my programing , and I only take orders from lieatenant hank as we currently work on this case" I looked at him in his eyes me being equally as tall as him. He punched me in the stomach suddenly I collapsed to the ground one arm clenching my stomach as his interrupted my slight breath of air and kneed me in the nose "you obey humans..got it!" He walked away, the other cop joining him as he opened the glass door for her.

I sighed getting back up and waiting for lieutenant hank to arrive back, I wiped off the blood from my nose getting on my hands. (Picture above) I sigh knowing it'll be a long day...