The Opening

{Kenny's POV}

"Cartman.." I said as I slowly pulled away from him, even knowing I didn't want to. "Didn't we plan to go to that new restaurant opening with Stan and Kyle.. In -uh- FIVE FUCKING MINUTES!!" "HOLY SHIT! IT'S ALREADY 1:40?!" "Shit! We gotta go NOW!!" I jumped up as Cartman ran to tell his mo we had to leave. The other two assholes showed up. "Bye mom! Kenny and I should be back by tonight." "Ok boys! See you two later." As we walked to the other two boys, they were laughing their asses off."What the fuck are you two laughing at?" "Heh- You two." "What's wrong with us Jew?!" "Well, what Kyle's trying to say is can you guys not tell Cartman has really noticeable bite marks on his neck that are obviously from Kenny?" Oh my god. I did kind of bite into his neck really hard last night. But I didn't know it'd be THAT noticeable. "Well shit.." "Eh. I don't care. Pretty much everyone knows I'm gay by now." Wow. Cartman didn't get into a fight with Kyle. For once...

{Cartman's POV} |At the restaurant opening|

Shit. Kyle's getting on my nerves. I'm going to beat the fuck out of him if he doesn't stop talking to Kenny like he's an idiot. "Kenny, you do realize that fatass would probably leave for mom anyday if he could rig-" "SHUT THE HELL UP KYLE!!" "NOT UNTIL YOU ASK NICELY!" "Kyle, could you PLEASE shut the HELL up?!" "Ah. Fine. But only because I don't wanna hear another word out of your mouth fatass." Now that made me snap and I ended up tackling Kyle to the floor and started beating the fuck out of him.. Until I heard Kenny say, "ERIC STOP!" He grabbed me and pulled me off of Kyle. "Sorry I yelled, just nothing anyone says about you would ever make me leave you... even Kyle." "Well, thank god.."

|End of chapter 9|