Just 5 Minutes?

{Kenny's POV} |Back at Cartman's house|

"Well, I'm glad that's over." I just laughed because it was obvious he didn't wanna be at the house. "True that." he changed into pajamas and, surprisingly, instead of the "Nightly Routine" Cartman actually laid down and fell asleep. But, before falling asleep, he kissed me goodnight. "Goodnight bro." "Goodnight Eric." I said with a grin. I heard him make a noise that sounded like a mix of a moan, giggle, and a growl in response to me calling him Eric. He looked slightly adorable when he was asleep, but I still the normal Eric Cartman. Bitch of the school but one of the best boyfriends in my eyes. I grinned, "So, I don't kiss you goodnight back?" He immediately pulled me over his head and kissed me. Lips together, he bit my bottom lip slightly ripping off the skin. I started to move from his lips to his neck, then to his chest, slowly working my way down until I reached his boxers. "Kennyyyyyyy I actually wanted to sleep tonight." he said as he sat up. "Give me five minutes and I'll be done." "Kennyyyy" "Please?" "Fine. Only five minutes." "I promise." So, I stripped him of his boxers and in five minutes I was done as I promised. We both fell asleep and by the next day we went to hang out with Kyle and Stan for hours. And came home to another night...

|End of chapter 10|

[Sorry for the last chapter being so short, I just didn't want to end the chapter in chapt