ChapterTWO

ChapterTWO

"Sky have you seen the new guy?" Georgia asked her best friend.

Sky glanced over at Cherry quickly who pretended not to listen to their conversation. But it was getting harder and harder with Georgia's annoying high voice.

"Yeah. Hes CAF - cute as frick." Sky said, sighing dreamily.

Cherry couldnt take it anymore. She stood up and walked away.

Georgia knew. Yet she was still a biatch about it. Georgia knew about Cherry's night adventures to the club yet she still talked about boys in front of Cherry.

What Georgia was trying to do was to get Cherry jealous and make her go after a boy. Then Georgia would tell Troye and go out with him. That evil witch, thought Cherry bitterly.

"Hey baby. Ive been looking for you." said a voice behind her.

Cherry smiled  and spun around to face Troye. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her before pulling back and smiling. That boy could still make her heart flutter, even though Cherry wanted to go further with him.

Much further.

"So where were you last night?" he asked her, putting his arm around her as they walked along the school corridor.

Even thought she had been pretty hung over from the night before Cherry still managed to go out last night and again get wasted and end up in bed with some strange guy.

"Oh nothing. Just stayed in and watched Some Girls." even though she hated lying Cherry didnt have much choice.

Troye believed her anyway and kissed her head, telling her he'd see her soon and that he was going band practice.

"Babe can I come with you?" she called suddenly. She really didnt want another encounter with Georgia.

Troye stopped in his tracks and grin.

"Of course you can love."

They made their way down to the music block and into a music room. in the band was Troye on the guitar, Connor on the guitar, Kiren on the bass guitar and Chase on the drums. And apparently they had some new band member called Calum or something on the guitar.

Cherry smiled to herself as the band membera filed into the room. They all said hi to her and got their instruments ready.

"Okay guys lets start with some Green Day to warm us up then we'll try some of our songs. So if you could-" he was cut off by the door opening.

Everyone looked as a guy with black hair and almost grey eyes walked in. Troye raised an eyebrow.

"Calum. How nice of you to join us. You should always come to band practice on time but since its your first day..." Troye trailed off as he noticed Calum wasnt listening.

Calum was watching Cherry. He winked at her and walked towards his guitar. Cherry giggled as he glanced at Troye - and her smile faded away. Troye looked beyond pissed as he turned away from her and started talking to the band.

But Cherry knew that he was still thinking of her. And she regret all what had just happened with Calum.

But as band practice went on she found her eyes dragging back to Calum every second. And whenever Calum caught her staring hed wink or blow a kiss.

And every time he did her heart fluttered and she found herself forgetting all about Troye.

And she knew that in that moment she had truly fallen head over heels for Calum.