Korina's Deck

(A/N): This is the general idea of Korina's Deck, however there will be a possibility that this might change later. Meaning this deck is going to be quite flexible because if you've ever tried to create a deck for writing then you know how difficult it can be to find just the right cards.

Monsters: (16)
Dai-Sojo of the Ice Barrier
Level:6 Attribute: Water Spellcaster/Effect A/D: 1600 / 2200
Description: When this card is Normal or Flip Summoned, it is changed to Defense Position. Ice Barrier Monsters you control cannot be destroyed by the effects of Spell or Trap cards.

Dance Princess of the Ice Barrier
Level:4 Attribute: Water Spellcaster/Effect A/D: 1700/900
Description: Once per turn, if you control another Ice Barrier monster, you can reveal any number of Ice Barrier monsters in your hand to select an equal number of Set Spell/Trap cards your opponent controls. Return the selected Set Spell/Trap cards your opponent controls to the hand.

Defender of the Ice Barrier
Level:3 Attribute: Water Aqua/Effect
A/D: 200/1600 Description: While you control another Ice Barrier monster, opponent's monsters with an attack equal to or higher than this card's DEF cannot declare an attack.

Prior of the Ice Barrier
Level:2 Attribute: Water Aqua/Effect
A/D: 1000/400 Description: If you control a face up "Ice Barrier" monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You cannot special summon any Level 5 or higher monster the turn you use this effect. You can tribute this card to target 1 "Ice Barrier" monster in your Graveyard, except "Prior of the Ice Barrier", Special Summon that target.

Secret Guards of the Ice Barrier
Level:2 Attribute: Water Aqua/Effect
A/D: 100/1600 Description: Face up Ice Barrier Monsters you control cannot be targeted by the effects of your opponent's Effect Monsters.

Strategist of the Ice Barrier
Level:4 Attribute: Water Spellcaster/Effect A/D: 1600/1600
Description: Once per turn, you can send 1 Ice Barrier monster from your hand to the Graveyard to draw 1 card.

General Gantala of the Ice Barrier
Level:7 Attribute: Water Warrior/Effect
A/D: 2700/2000 Description: Once per turn, during your End Phase, you can select and Special Summon 1 "Ice Barrier" monster from your Graveyard, except General Gantala of the Ice Barrier.

Cold Enchanter
Level: 4 Attribute: Water Aqua/Effect
A/D: 1600/1200 Description: You can discard 1 card to target 1 face up monster on the field; place an Ice Counter on that target. This card gains 300 ATK for each Ice Counter on the field.

Warrior of Atlantis
Level:4 Attribute: Water Aqua/Effect
A/D: 1900/1200 Description: You can discard this card to the Graveyard; add 1 "A Legendary Ocean" from your deck to your hand.

Gishki Mollusk
Level:4 Attribute: Water Aqua/Effect
A/D:1700/900 Description: When this card is sent to the Hraveyard by a card effect: Look at the top 3 cards of your Deck, then return them all to the top or bottom of the Deck, in any order.

Alien Hunter
Level:4 Attribute: Water Reptile/Effect A/D: 1600/800 Description: If this card destroys a monster with an A-Counter by battle, it can attack once again in a row.

Gishki Chain
Level: 4 Attribute: Water Sea Serpent/Effect A/D: 1800/1000
Description: If this card is Normal Summoned: Look at the top 3 cards of your Deck, you can reveal 1 Ritual Monster or 1 Ritual Spell Card among them and add it to your hand, also after that, place any remaining cards on the top of your Deck in any order.

Abyss Soldier
Level:4 Attribute: Water Aqua/Effect A/D:1800/1300 Description: Once per turn: You can discard 1 WATER monster to the Graveyard to target 1 card on the field; return it to the hand.

Mermaid Archer
Level:3 Attribute: Water Sea Serpent/Effect A/D: 1200/200 Description: Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up Level 3 or lower monster you control; equip that target to this card (You can only equip 1 monster at a time to this card with this effect.) While equipped with a monster by this effect, this card gains 800 ATK. If this card would be destroyed, you can destroy the monster equipped to this effect, instead.

Gishki Noella
Level:4 Attribute: Water Spellcaster/Effect A/D:1700/1000 Description: When this card is Normal Summoned: You can excavate the top 5 cards of your Deck, send any excavated Ritual Spell Cards and "Gishki" monsters to the Graveyard, also place the other cards on the bottom of your Deck in any order.

Geomancer of the Ice Barrier
Level:3 Attribute:Water Spell caster/ Tuner/ Effect A/D: 800/1200 Description: Discard 1 card and declare 1 Attribute. This card cannot be selected as an attack target by monsters with the declared attribute. This

Spell Cards (4)
Banner of Courage
Continuous spell. All monsters you control gain 200 ATK during you Battle Phase only.

Temple of the Sun
Continuous spell. Face-up monsters you control that were Special Summoned from the Graveyard gain 300 ATK.

Umi
Field spell. All Fish, Sea Serpent, Thunder, and Aqua monsters on the field gain 200 ATK/DEF. Also, all Machine and Pyro type monsters on the field loose 200 ATK/DEF.

A Legendary Ocean
Field spell. (This card's name is always treated as "Umi".)
All WATER monsters on the field gain 200 ATK/DEF. Reduce the Level of all WATER monsters in both players' hands and on the field by 1.

Mage Power
Continuous Spell. The equipped monster gains 500 ATK and DEF for each Spell/Trap Card you control.

Trap Cards (7)
Underworld Egg Clutch
When a face-up Fish, Sea Serpent, or Aqua-Type monster you control us banished: add 1 Level 4 or lower Fish, Sea Serpent, or Aqua-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.

Damage Diet
Halve all damage you take this turn. You can banish this card from your Graveyard; halve all effect damage you take this turn. (You cannot halve the same damage twice with this effect.)

Driving Snow
You can activate this card when 1 or more of your Trap Cards are destroyed and sent from the field to the Graveyard by a card effect your opponent controls. Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

Half Counter
During damage calculation, if a monster you control is being attacked: Target that monster you control; that target gains ATK equal to half the original ATK of the attacking monster, until the End Phase.

Mirror Force
When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Destroy all Attack Position monsters your opponent controls.

Magical Cylinder
When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Target the attacking monster; negate the attack, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to it's ATK.

Golden Apples