Chapter Seven

Lucy's POV

It was time for me and Natsu to go back to the guild. It was going to take awhile so we'd arrive there by morning.

"You ready Luce?" He asked.

"Yep! Let's go home" I smiled.

I got into his arms and grabbed my small bag of things I wanted to take back. "Okay then! Hold on tight" then he flew up into the air and off into the night. I don't know when but at some point I fell asleep and when I woke up it was light again.

"Morning Luce! Did you have a good rest?" Natsu asked.

"Yep I sure did! Are you not tired?" I asked worriedly.

"Nahh, I took a little nap back at some mountains so I'm fine!"

"Okay then" I smiled at him.

"We're almost back now! Are you ready to see everyone?"

"Duh? What kind of question is that? Of course I'm ready!" I grinned.

"Good! Because we're here!" I looked up from him to see we were standing in front of the guild. "Ok let's go!" He smiled.

I grabbed his hand and walked inside with him, instantly hearing the lively member chatting. When they heard the door close behind us everyone looked up. "NATSU AND LUCY ARE BACK!" Mira shouted in glee.

She rushed up to us and squealed at our joined hands. "Oh my Mavis! NALU IS CANON!" She screamed whilst Natsu and I just stood there confused.

"Natsu! Lushe! I've missed you guys so much! Don't leave me ever again!" Happy cried into my chest.

"Welcome back moron!" Gray came up to us.

"Who are you called a moron stripper?" Natsu fires back. Whilst them two continued arguing with Gajeel too, Erza came up to me.

"Hey Lucy! It's been awhile! I hope you and Natsu sorted everything."

"Yeh! Everything's fine now! We sorted it out after he saved me from Mystic..."

"Ah! So I've heard, I hope he didn't do anything to you Lucy, or else I'll rip his head off myself!"

"Yeh Lucy what did that bastard do to you?" Gray joined in and before you know it me and Natsu are explaining what happened to all the guild.

"He isn't a real man!" Elfman said.

"I could always turn him into stone if you'd like" Evergreen joined in.

"Juvia and Gray-sama can unision rade him!" You can guess who said that.

"Listen guys I'm fine! Natsu took care of him! But if he does try and come back then he's all yours!" I giggled.

"Okay children" the master joined in. "I think this calls for a celebration of Natsu and Lucy retuning home! And Natsu's last night of freedom before he has to clean all the toilets in Fiore with a toothbrush as punishment" everyone laughed and cheered as Natsu's face paled.

"Hehe you really made him angry Natsu" I giggled even more.

"Luceee! Don't you laugh too" he whined, which caused me to laugh harder. "I guess I'll have to punish you myself tonight" He smirked while I turned red.

Everyone in the guild had either gone home or was passed out from drinking too much. I hadn't drank tonight, I felt like I shouldn't...

At the moment I'm trying to get Natsu to my house but he is being impossible! "C'mon Luce! Let's playyyy!" He whined.

"No Natsu! We need to go home first!" I groaned in frustration.

"Okay then! Let's go home! I almost forgot about your punishment!" He smirked and dragged me home.

When we got in he locked the door and windows and carried me to my room. He laid me down on the bed and let's just say... he gave me my punishment.

The next morning I woke up earlier than Natsu and decided to make breakfast. Whilst making it I felt a sudden urge to be sick and so I hurried to the toilet.

After throwing up last nights diner I continued to make breakfast acting like nothing happened.

Two arms wrapped around my waist as I put the food on the table. "Morning Lucy" Natsu said I to my neck.

"Morning Natsu" I leaned into him. I turned around to look at him and noticed all his dragon features were officially gone. "You don't look like a dragon anymore" I told him.

"I know" he sighed "I'm gonna miss being able to fly, but what can I do" I laughed.

"Oh well, oh yeh don't forget your punishment today" I laughed again, meanwhile he groaned.

"I don't wanna do it" he stomped in anger.

"Sorry Natsu it's the masters order. Now eat and and get ready! You've got a looooong day ahead!" I ordered.

After we had ate Natsu got ready and left, leaving me on my own. What to do? I decided to go to the guild and talk to the girls today and catch up.

When I got there I immediately saw most of the hanging out by the bar and so I went over and joined them. "Hello!" I smiled cheerfully.

"Hello Lucy"they replied. It was Mirajane, Lisanna, Erza, Levy and Juvia.

"So I was thinking tonight, since it's been awhile since we've all hung out, we could have a sleep over at my place!"

"Sure were in" the two sisters said.

"I can too!" Ezra said.

"So can we!" Levy and Juvia joined in.

"Great! I'll see you at 6pm then! I'll go get everything ready! See you later!" I waved them goodbye as did they.

Natsu? Can you hear me?

What's up Luce?

I just wanted to tell you I'm having a sleep over tonight so if you don't mind could you stay with Happy tonight?

But I want to cuddle with you! He whined.

Please Natsu just tonight? I pleaded.

Fine! But tomorrow your all mine! Even though I couldn't see him I knew he was smirking.

Okay! Time to set this sleepover up! I need covers, pillows, movies and snacks! Let's do this!