Chapter Ten

3rd person

It's been 3 months since Natsu and Lucy had found out they were going to be parents, and today was the day they were going to reveal the gender to the guild.

"Ok, Natsu have you got everything ready?" A tired Lucy asked.

"Yeh, yeh Luce everything's ready" he grinned.

When Lucy went to find out the gender of the baby she forced Natsu to stay outside the room, despite all of his protests. She wanted it to be a surprise when he found out.

The soon to be parents entered the guild with bright smiles. Mirajne was the first to notice there presence - as usual.

"Lucy! Natsu!" She squealed in excitement.

Everyone in the guild turned their heads to see the couple. Immediately the whole guild errupted in excitement, eager to know the gender.

Gray and Erza emerged from the crowd. "Hey flame-brains when you gonna tell the gender then?"

"Actually stripper, I don't know the gender..." This caused the guild to stop and listen to Natsu "Lucy wanted it to be a surprise for everyone so IM going to find out same time as everyone else"

"Really Lucy? I would've thought you told Natsu" a confused Erza asked.

"I was going to... But I thought, hey wouldn't it be great for the guild to see his first reaction too?" Lucy giggled.

"Hm? I never thought of it that way..." The red head pondered.

"Ok! Ok! Enough talking!!! Get on the stage you two! We wanna know the gender!" Mira interrupted.

The dragon slayer and celestial mage both got up onto the big stage. Lucy rubbed her stomach gently smiling to herself.

She felt two arms wrap arpund her waist and a soft breath in her ear. "I can't wait to know what our little friend in there is" Natsu whispered lovingly to her.

"Then let's find out shall we" she giggled back.

The guild gathered around and quietened down for them. Mira and Levy had their cameras out and was recording the whole thing.

"Alright, so as you all know by now in pregnant... And a few days ago I found out the gender. And so, for the moment you all have been waiting for... I'm having a..." Lucy pressed a button and smoke released from the ceiling.

The whole guild celebrated happily as the pink smoke drifted around the room. Lucy turned around and looked Natsu I'm the eyes. He wore the biggest grin anyone could ever had.

Natsu thought this was the happiest day of his life. "That's not all" Lucy told him just as blue smoke finally fell from the ceiling.

The whole guild became silent looking at the smoke in confusion. "Oh, did I forget to mention we're having twins?" She said with a sly smirk.

"Eeekkk!" All the girls squealed.

"I'm going to be an auntie of two!" Erza shouted.

"I'm gonna have two god children?!" Mira screamed as Levy agreed just as enthusiastic.

"Juvia wants twins with Gray-sama too!" The water mage sobbed.

"Well done salamander! GiHi~" Gajeel joined in.

"Didn't think I'd ever see the day Natsu has kids" Gray wiped the fake tears from him eyes.

For the rest of the day the whole guild rejoiced and celebrated. "Hey Natsu?" The pregnant blond asks.

"Yes Luce?" The salmon haired man replies.

"I'm glad I was your mate" she grinned weakly.

"Me too Luce, me too..." He then swiped the tired mage off her feet and carried her home and into the warmth of their bed.

"I love you Natsu" she whispered, dozing off.

"I love you too Lucy" he kissed the top of her head become submitting to darkness.

-----------

Finally chapter, making an epilogue next!