Night

"I'm Lucifer and I'm your boss" he said as he kept walking down the stairs.He had platinum blond hair with a few grey streaks.For an older man he was pretty good looking."Draco all brought you here, and he brought a fine selection of people.Good job" he said.He took his seat and looked around at all the people siting down."Introduce yourselves and of course I already know Melanie and Draco" he said. Ai stands up "My name is Ai" she sits down.Connie stood up "My name is Connie" Connie said then took a seat.Ms.Sky stand up "Ms.Sky" she said. "No...Your real name" Lucifer said."It's Han" she said and rolled her eyes then sat down.Mr.Fox stand up "Arzalie Fox" she said and sat down."Alright! Now that's over, let's talk about the plan. What's your ideas?" He said, "Well why don't we kill he Soba's leader" Melanie said. "No let's kidnap him and I' ll make him answer" Draco said and cracked his knuckles."How about we kidnap the daughter and black mail him" Mrs. Fox said as the room when silent. "What about brain washing her too?" Melanie said, "Good idea lets do that!" Lucifer said. "Okay does anyone know anything about the daughter" Lucifer said and none answered."Well that's our first move, to gather any information about her as we can.The barista will take you to your limos" he said. "No thanks I have a car" Han said. "Alright then, have a safe trip home" He smiled and went out of the room. The barista took them to the limos.Melanie and Draco shared one. Ai had her own. Arzalie took her motorcycle and Connie was in Han's car with Han.As they all were driving a golden blade hit the back of Melanie and Draco's and Ai's limbo.Them more kept hitting the back of their car. Then two people dressed with black skin tight suits, a black cap, and a golden blade halo, came one both of their cars.Han called Arzalie "Are you seeing this?" Han said, "Yes, we need a plan" Arzalie said. "Okay Connie will shoot the back wheel to slow the car down so we can both get a shot at the Justice members" Han said. "Alright let's do it" Arzalie said.

A few minutes before

"Connie stand up please.Connie is apart of the Deception. Deception is our group of people of hitmen or like protesters to our group.White Soba has the same group but called Justice.So now Connie you will be working with Han" Lucifer said and smiled. "Are you fucked? I don't want to work with her!" Han yelled, "Don't worry she is a good partner! She has excellent hand to hand combat skill and she it very good with guns.I would say she is our best" He said and wink at Connie. "I don't give a fuck she is not working with me!" She yelled, "Wow you have the fucking balls to to yell at me bitch" Lucifer said. "What I say goes and that is final" he said again. She walked out the room furiously and when outside and lighted a cigarette then smoked it. 'God, what am I going to do' she thought.

Current time

"Connie I want you to shoot the back tier of that car" Han said. "Okay!" She said and poked her head out the went as she shot the back tier of the car.The car slowed down a bit and hat give Arzalie chance to get into the cars broken window.She threw both of the Justice members out the window."Draco, Melanie you have to jump!" Arzalie said, "No i can't!" Melanie said."You have no choice, they put a bomb in this car! So jump!" Arzalie said."Come one Melanie it's okay.." Draco said as he looked into Melanie's eyes and she looked back. As they both jumped out of the car into the forest.Han speed up to the car now they were both side by side. "Connie! Open the right back door" Hani yelled. "Got it" she said and opened the right back door.Han speeded up a bit more and Arzalie jumped.Han reversed the car and the limbo went up into flames."Nice Job Ms.Sky!" Connie said and smiled. "No, thank-...Ugh never mind" Han said and rolled his eyes.

....
"Well looks like it's time, daughter"
"Yes father"