chapter 13

Jimin pov

It's been about a week since that incident with Yoongi and Jin keeps pestering me about what happened, Eomma Jin mode turned on.

Jungkook and J-Hope are starting wonder about my past and how Yoongi has seen my 'dancing ' video.

It's Friday night and the bruise has gone away but the rest is almost fully healed. Jin is taking all of us guys out to a club to have some fun.

And kookie is 21 years old so he can drink!

"Hoe are you ready yet?!" Taehyung tells from my living room.

I have on some black skinny jeans that are ripped on my knees and some of my thighs with a white shirt and Jean jacket.

I apply some tinted lip gloss to my lips and put on my choker.

Making sure my hair is good I leave the bathroom and put on my black converse and walk into my living room.

Taehyung is on his phone laying on his phone and I clear my throat saying.

"You ready to go?"

" Damn Jibooty look at you, if I weren't trying to Kookie I would jump you like Yoongi wants to. "

I laugh at him and grab my wallet and phone before we head out, taking his car.

We get to the club and we go inside and text the other asking where they are.

We got here early so I'm gonna start my drinking now, I head up to the bar and order a shot of tequila.

Right before I could take it I heard.

"I am your drinking buddy, who do you think you are taking a shot without me!" I turn my head and Jin is standing there angry.

" Hey can I get another one of theses? " i ask and the bartenders nods and grabs another one.

We take the shots and I ask for a bloody margarita.

After a couple minutes everyone is here but me and Jin are on our 3rd shot. It turns out Junkook also loves drinking so we formed a trio.

"Jimin!"

I look over from the booth I'm in and I see a guy waving to me with a big smile on his face.

"Taemin!"

I get out of the booth to hug the popular singer laughing

"It's so great to see you Jimin! Still so short." He smirks at me and I raise an eyebrow at him with my hip pointed out in a sassy manner.

" I could say the same to you. "

I look around and it turns out a lot of Koop stars are also here.

Taemin moves his lips to my ear and whispers

"A little birdie told you may have something going on with Min Yoongi."

I smirk at him and rest my hands on his shoulders since his are situated on my waist.

"That is true."

He smirks at me and looks behind me to where Yoongi has his fist clenched.

"You could use a sugar daddy you know."

I gape at him and he smirks and walks away leaving me there standing. I go back to the table and the guys are confused but Jin asks.

"What was that about?"

I smirk and chug down my drink and say "You know Taemin and his games. I'm gonna go dance and get hammered."

Taehyung stands up from his spot in the comet of the booth saying

"Amen to that!"

Her quickly takes his shot and crawls over the table to where I'm standing and we go to the dance floor to have some fun.