Chapter 1- I Believe Its a Date

::::::::::::Chloe's POV::::::::::::

I was sipping my Starbucks, and looking at my phone. Something hundreds, thousands, millions of people do everyday. I wasn't paying attention. Well, i was paying attention to my Facebook, but not to anything else. So, when i crashed into the cute guy with the beanie, my surprise was unimaginable. My coffee splattered all over his white muscle tee. I scrambled up, and offered a hand.

"I am SO sorry, I.." i started to gush. That was beforei looked into his eyes. His beautiful, beautiful green eyes,

"Oh!" I cry out. he looks so familiar....He holds a finger to his mouth, and pulls me inside a random alleyway.

"You can't tell any-" He starts. Hm. A British accent.

"WHO ARE YOU?" I burst out. he looks at me in surprise.

"You mean you-" he starts again. i cut him off.

"You look so....familiar!" I say, stroking my chin with my gloved fingers. It was a chilly day, so i was wearing skinny jeans, a pea-coat, a scarf, boots, and some skater-gloves. My hair was released from its usual braid, and the soft brown waves fell down like a waterfall. My icy blue eyes scanned the boy, and realization dawned upon me. I almost took a bow. I was in front of royalty!

"Harry Styles!" I start to say. he puts a hand over my mouth, muffling the loud words. I remove his hand, and say it much softer.

"Yeah. Sorry, i noticed you earlier, and came over to ask if you wanted to maybe go see a movie or hang out sometime." He says, chuckling.

"Sorry, i guess you had no idea i would spill a mocha frappucino all over you." i say, smiling sheepishly. He laughs, a sound that sounds like angels descending from heaven. I hold my hand out.o

"Well, Harry Styles, I am Chloe Wylde, and i believe, its a date!" I say. He smiles, and takes my hand. But, instead of shaking it, and bows, and kisses it. i laugh, and he makes one last sweeping bow, before exiting the musty and dank alleyway. Huh. I have a date, with Harry Styles.