It Begins!

"Bye Caulifla, bye Kale!" Yelled Cabba as he began to head home. Even after the tournament of power Cabba still trained with the two for various reasons.

"Bye Cabba!" yelled back the girls. They too had grown fond of Cabba, one more than the other,

"Sis, why is your face still red?" asked Kale.

"No reason..." Said Caulifla covering Kale's mouth in case Cabba could still hear them. Lucky for them Cabba had taken off and was almost home.

At home though Cabba was greeted by his mother." Where do you always go?"

"To train mom."

"Then explain why you can't do it here and why you always have another scent on you when you come home?"

"Darn it you two." Thought Cabba." I can't do it here because my power is too strong to be the city and two because I train with other people."

"Who are these people?"

"Crap even if they haven't done anything mom still doesn't like them because she think there hoolagins." thought Cabba. " Some friends from the tournament."

"You have friends?" Said Cabba's father from the living room.

"Well since your birthday is coming up I want you to invite everyone from your team and your sensei from the other universe."

"But mom-"

"No Buts."

"Can I not invite one please?"

"Why?"

"Because he is a lying-, you know it is not going to be pleasant to describe him let's put it that way."

"Very well, now I expect you to be out inviting them tomorrow." Finished Cabba's mother.

"What have I gotten myself into?" Thought Cabba