invitations

"Cabba get going, you need too to deliver the invitations." Said Cabba's mother.

"Yes Mom."

"Make sure you invite that girl you hang out with."

"Huh, how-"

"The scent sweety." replied his mother before sending him off.

After a few minutes of flying Cabba surprisingly first found Hit. "Hey Hit!" yelled Cabba as he landed.

"Hello Cabba."

"What are you doing here?"

"Work has been slow. I thought that I might as well come here to stay in shape by training with you."

"Well I'm glad your here. My Mother wants me to invite everyone I know to my birthday basically, and you are one of those people, so here." Cabba told him as he gave Hit his invitation.

"I have nothing better to do."

"Hey Hit I know it is a bit to ask but can you get these invitations to Champa, Beerus, Goku, And Sensei Vegeta for me?"

"Very well I assume your mother wants to meet them?"

"Yeah." said Cabba handing Hit the invitations.

"What about their families?"

"They are also invited."

"Very well I'm off." With that Hit was just gone.

"Better get going too, I heard that Botamo and Magnetta were in town too." Thought Cabba as he flew into town.

"Cabba!" yelled a familiar voice from below.

"Botamo, Magnetta, just the people I'm looking for."

"What do you mean?" Asked Botamo as the two looked at him questionably.

"My mom wants me to invite almost everyone I know to my birthday."

"Good that is a good time to catch up!" said Botamo. Just then they heard a group of girls yell.

"CABBA!"

"Crap!"

"We heard you became somewhat of a celebrity here better run before Caulifla finds these girls all over you."

"Wha-, how?"

"We saw the way you looked at her during the tournament, now go!"

Cabba took of as fast as he could trying to get away from his fan girls. "Last left is Caulifla and Kale."

"Cabba your late." said Caulifla

"Sorry I've been delivering birthday invitations, speaking of which her is yours." Said Cabba giving Kale and Caulifla their invitations. "Now lets get going." Thus began their usual training.

After a few hours Cabba went home and took a shower but as he got dressed he heard his mother scream.

"MOM!" He yelled rushing toward her aid with his father close behind. She was staring petrified at the figure in the doorway who was none other than Hit.

"Hello Cabba."

"Calm down mom." Said Cabba letting out a sigh.

"I delivered the invitations. Goku, his sons, his wife, and his daughter in law are coming along with his grand daughter and Piccolo. Vegeta, his son, his baby daughter, and his wife is coming. Both Champa and Beerus are coming along with Vados and Whis."

"Thanks Hit."

"Ah Cabba?" Asked Hit kinda looking away.

"Yeah."

"Since I delivered your invitations could you let me stay here a while the Hotels won't let me stay there." It was the Cabba noticed the bag in Hit's hand.

"Sure you can stay in the guest bedroom."

"Thank you."

As Hit began to search for his room Cabba was pulled aside by his parents. "Hit knows you?!"

"Yeah we were in both tournaments together I'm only a little weaker than him." At this his parents were dumb struck. "If you think he was strong wait to see everyone else. They are much stronger especially Sensei Vegeta, and Goku. I also heard their sons can do something called Fusion which makes them incredibly strong."

"Well I did want to meet your friends." said his mom.

"This is going to be a birthday to remember." Thought Cabba. If only he knew.