<<28>>

"When was it ever your guys choice to choose who the new CEO is. Clearly you business men have your own company. It shouldn't be your choices but my choice and Yixings choice."-y/n

I smirked looking at the old man as he stared at me in disbelief. He gave out a laugh of disbelief then said, "Why did you become an idol when you knew your parents wanted you to become the CEO clearly if you didn't become an idol it wouldn't be so hard."

I laughed sarcastically before saying, "if it's SO hard then you shouldn't have involved yourself into this situation." I said emphasizing the SO.

"I mean no one should take control of what I want to become.... Because if I became the new CEO..... I wouldn't be passionate in my work.... And the company can fall down like nothing." I said with a smirk. I could sense Yixing telling me to snap out of it with his looks but i rather not.

The old man looked at me with huge eyes and said, "who would've thought a sixteen years old would say that."

I made a tch I'm not even 16 yet. before I could say anything a man walked in and said, "The meetings over. I will escort Miss y/n and Mr Yixing back."

I got up and scooted my chair in before looking at the old man in the eyes with my cold stare. I walked out of the room first along with Yixing behind me. In front was the man from earlier who escorted us. We got to the lobby and out to the front where the driver picked us up. The driver open the door.

I got in thinking... 'what was up with me back there....?' I immediately just buckled myself. I had gotten a text message from Quanzhe.

Quanzhe
Y/n...?

Y/n
Yes?I'm here...

Quanzhe
Everyone misses you. STRAYKIDS came back from their overseas tour. Xinchun got discharged this morning.... How are you doing?

Y/n
I'm fine just-
Some....work?
I guess.

Quanzhe
Dont over work yourself.
Oh yeah there was this dude
He came over last night.
I think his name was...
Xukun?
I think..?
But he asked for you.

Y/n
Oh...
Why would xukun go
Over to the house at night...?

Quanzhe
Idk either...
He seemed like a creep tho...
He wore all black and flirted with chengge
But chengge slapped him.
That scene was amazing.

Y/n
Ah....
😂
Well what happened after?

Quanzhe
Well after that xukun had left
Becuz Cheng told him to.

Y/n
O...
Well did the other gust find out?
That I went to China?

Quanzhe
Yeah...
Tingge had told them
when they came back.

Y/n
Ah....

Quanzhe
Btw
isn't tommorow your birthday?

Y/n
Yeah why?

Quanzhe
Well we were planning your Birthday before xinchuns accident but things happened ya'know?

Y/n
It's fine I don't need a party
Either way tomorrow I have to go to a party.

Quanzhe
Oh...
Well happy early birthday!!!
♥🎈🎉🎂🎁

Y/n
Thx..

Quanzhe
Np

Y/n
Well you should go.

Quanzhe
Oh ttyl. 😊

Y/n
Ttyl

By the time I knew we were at the hotel I got out. Bodyguards immideatly surrounded us as the fans started yelling. I had a cold stare but the fans didn't seem to mind. We got into the hotel. I got into my room.

I got hit in the face with THOUGHTS (A/n:Basically thinking) . How does xukun know where I live...? That's weird.... Maybe I brought him to the house before.....? Or Maybe Zhengting told him the address. I just shook the thought off my head.

"Maybe I should go out?" I whispered. I immideatly changed into.

I got up and grabbed my phone and bag

I got up and grabbed my phone and bag. I went out of the room. I locked the doors. I went out of the hotel by the back door. Luckily no fans were there. I caught a taxi.

"Where would you like to go?"-man

"Um... Can you take me to the park...?"-y/n

"Sure."-man

He started driving. We reached the park and I paid the driver.

"Thank you for the ride."-y/n

I bowed to the man as soon as I got out of he car. I turned and walked into the park.

"So many lost memories here...." I whispered