Alley Cat

A/N: The softest gif. Jimin with cats seriously a huge weakness of mine. This chapter is so overdo and I'm so sorry. I hope you enjoy this chapter as it is probably my favorite so far.

Also, a HUGE Happy Birthday to the man himself, Park Jimin. I know it's a day past in Korea, but it's still Jimin's birthday in my part of the world! I hope he feels better and gets to enjoy his day.

[][][]

"So, you're telling me you Facebook stalked Jimin and found out where he works and you want me to take you there just so you can use me and make him jealous?" Kookie's words came out in a rush, that even though you knew the boy well, you had trouble following.

"So, you're not going to help me?"

"I never said that," Jungkook said, his eyes darkening. "I'm just wondering if it's worth it. Jimin really doesn't like it when his friends interfere with girls he's into."

"Jimin's not into me," you said. "At least not in a serious sense. He never was and he never will be. I'm doing this all for simple revenge. He deserves a taste of his own medicine for once."

Jungkook's brow furrowed as he pondered your words. "You got him back to your place, right? Jimin doesn't just go back to random girl's apartments. He typically prefers his place. He must have really trusted you."

"I trusted him once, too."

Jungkook cocked his head to the side curiously--considering the thought--his mouth slightly open. Despite knowing what happened between you and Jimin when you were sixteen, there seemed to be part of Jungkook that still liked Jimin. In fact, it seemed that way with everyone. You were the only one who knew Jimin's true nature, or at least was willing to call him out on it.

"Jimin doesn't really like his friends interfering with his girls."

"I'm not one of his girls."

Jungkook smirked. "You don't get to decide that, baby."

You rolled your eyes. You didn't care what Jimin considered you, he broke your heart and humiliated you. He'd probably done the same to countless other girls after you. Park Jimin needed to learn a lesson and you were eager to teach it to him.

"I'll do it," Jungkook said.

"Really?" Your eyes widened, unsure of what could've possibly changed his mind. But, if you were being honest, you didn't really care.

"Yeah, if nothing else, it will be an entertaining evening."

[][][]

The cafe Jimin worked at wasn't far from the university and you were happy when Jungkook agreed to walk.

"You know, this is kind of unhealthy, right?" Jungkook said, his hands in his pockets. "Like, I mean, getting revenge in the first place kind of was. But, you got your revenge now. I don't see why this all has to continue?"

You glanced down at your sneakers and sighed. "Kookie, are you going to help me or not?"

"I already said I would, Inna. I just want to make sure you know what you're doing." He stopped, grabbing your wrist lightly. "I know I'm just some guy you went on a couple dates with once, but I don't want to see you end up hurt again. After—" Jungkook paused to avoid saying your exes name.