Part 16

Betty P.O.V
~ 'I'm going now mom!' I said and stepped out of the door not even waiting for her to answear. I told my mom that I am going to spend the night at Tony's place and wore some old baggy jeans and plain white t-shirt but in my bag I had all the clothes I needed for the concert. As I was long way in my thought, I saw that I got to the station where Jughead was suposed to wait for me with his dad's truck.

And there he was, his beanie off. Tight black jeans and a plain white t-shirt that hugged his body. He looked up at me and smiled getting closer. He kissed me on the lips and I smiled. He opened the back door so I can change and he got in and started driving.

I was taking my t-shirt off lying on my back so I could get my jeans off, I felt his stare but I didn't mind. I wanted to tease him. When I was only in my underwear and my bra I took my tight black dress out, my heels and makeup. I aplied mascara and some red lipstick and let my hair fall down my back.

Soon, when I finished he let his breath out and I giggled. I pushed myself to sit at the passenger seat as we made our way to the hall.

I felt his hand on my knees, going up. 'Stop. I removed his hand and he put it back on and his grip tightend.

'You shouldn't have worn that dress. It makes me unstabble and I just want to bend you over and fuck you.' My cheeks heated up because he was never that perverted but now. Guess my plan worked.

We pulled over at the parking lot and he opened the door for me. I stood up and looked where we were. It was amazing the screams were heard even here at the parking lot and I was already excited and shaking.

He took my hand in his and we walked together showing the tickets to the girl that was checking Jughead out. He didn't even look at her and he was smiling like he knew how jelous I was.

We pushed ourselves throught the crowd and set ourselves in front off the stage. After five minutes Artic Monkeys came to the stage.

'ARE  YOU ALL FUCKING READY????' they yelled and I yelled back. 'YOU CAN BET THAT I AM HONEY!' When I realised how I reacted I felt my cheeks heat up and Jughead giggle.

They started playing 'R U mine'

~ I go crazy 'cause here isn't where I wanna be
And satisfaction feels like a distant memory
And I can't help myself
All I wanna hear her say is are you mine?

Are you mine?
Are you mine?
Are you mine?

I sang along and then I felt Jughead against my back and then I was pushed against the fence. He was moving his hips and my bidy was tagging along.

'Are you mine?'he whispered in my ear.

'All yours.' I said leaning into his chest. His arms automatically going around my stomach and we were moving to the beat.

....

They anounced their last song and thanked everyone. It was 'Do I wanna know.'

I was on Juggs shoulders screaming and every once a while his head would go up and he would look at me and smile.

He started carrying me outside while they were still singing. I wanted to turn around but I remembered I was in his arms but it was too late.

I landed straight on my butt. Jughead turned around and smiled putting a hand for help. I got up and strached my butt. It hurts a lot and it's going to be all red.

'Just so you know, when it becomes red, you are going to take care of it not me.' I said quite serious but then he came with a comeback. 'No, I am going to be the one, who is going to be the main reason why your butt is red and on fire.' He said and winked. My mouth fell to the floor at his words.

'Aye. Why are you cleaning the floor with your mouth ? Did I say something to upset you?' He said cockily. 'No, just something just, yeah just something.' I said.

The ride home was silent, I told him to drive me to Tony's but he had a stupid grin all the time. Half the ride I realised we weren't going back to Riverdale in the way where we came. 'The rumors aren't true ? You are not a serial killer right?' I said joking when I saw that he wasn't driving home. 'You realised it just when we got here? Poor you.' He said parking the car and slamming the door behind him.

'Hey, I wasn't finished!' I said as I opened the door to see him in his trunk. His head popped out holding a basket. He started running yelling 'Follow me!' As I was scared to be alone I did. As I was out of breath I saw him standing, his arms on his hips, breathing heavily.

When I aproached, I said 'Why did we need to ru-' but I was cut off when I saw the lights. The lights of the town where we lived in. Riverdale. The small town with a lot of secrets.

'Do you like it?' he said and looked at me. 'So much, how did you came up with this?' I said happily. 'Well, I know you are not club for a date girl so I brought you to my place.'

'Wait, your place?' I said and he half smiled. 'I come here when I am sad and that's like every day, life is hard, you know?' He said and I shivered. I came closer and put my arms around his neck. 'Thank you, Jugg. For sharing this place with me.' I said and his eyes shined from something. 'You are my escape, you know.' I said and leaned against his chest.

He pulled me and I was confused. 'Why would you do that?' I whinned. Then he opened the basket to reveal two blankets one was for the floor and one was for us. As I was about to lay down tired from everything he put four sandwiches from cheese and tomatos and orange juice.

I was so happy just eating there in silence with him in his escape place. How can you not fall in love with this guy?

'And one last treat.' He said giving me my favorite candy. M&M. I screamed and hugged him tight and he smiled a little.

When I ate everything that can be eaten I lyed down and watched the stars. 'You know I always thought that each star that's on the sky represents someone we lost. Either he left us or died.' I said and his face was seriously watching the sky. Then he pulled me into his chest pushing a blanket over us.

After some time, I said 'You think it's stupid, right?' I said and I was surprised by his answear. 'No, I think it's quite true.'

We didn't talk anymore. We just lyed there, me pressed against his chest, his hand around me, hugging me tightly, watching the stars untik we fallen asleep.

~ So, that's it. I am officialy back. Love you all thanks for staying with me in the hard times!